Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone interested in a Finspeed Rim/Wheel Group Purchase? (Email/PM me)

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2015, 04:22 PM
Rob Willis
Safety Car

Received 121 Likes on 63 Posts

Default Anyone interested in a Finspeed Rim/Wheel Group Purchase? (Email/PM me)

Please email me rwillis at yahoo dot com
for details or if interested.

Thanks!!

Finspeed.com

Sizes from 18" thru 22" available

Fitted Precisely to Your Requirements
All engineering and machining takes place on site, and includes anything from custom backspacing on our standard wheels, to a custom profile and spoke pattern. Standard finishes include several powder coat colors and finishes; with custom paint, hand brushing, polishing, custom powder coating and anodizing as available options. If you have something in mind but haven’t been able to find exactly what you want, please give us a call.

For the Track or the Street
Dependable performance is what you count on. We provide that by using the best material available to the industry and holding extremely tight tolerances, +/- .002 when +/- .010 is considered excellent. Using a proprietary fixturing process, and the willingness to take the extra time to do so, we are able to virtually eliminate any run out errors during the machining process.

American Craftsmanship and Pride
We only use traditionally forged blanks (no cast, flow formed or rotary forged blanks), forged right here in the United States. We machine them with equipment manufactured in the United States, and our machines only run tooling manufactured in the United States – because we know great business is best made here at home.

F5

F5S

F5 Spyder NO ICON AVAILABLE - see pix below for actual pictures
F10

F11

F14

F15

F18-RT

Finspeed Wheel Options
Mechanical Options

RT
The RT option opens the center of the wheel allowing easier access to the lugs and removes approximately 1 lb per wheel. This option is $50 per wheel.
Center lock

The Center Lock option is required when using a uni-lug hub. Examples are the factory Porsche center lock, and many other racing applications. This option cannot be combined with the RT option, and is $65 per wheel.

Knurled Bead Seat
The Textured Bead Seat option increases friction in the contact areas of the tire and wheel, and limits tire slippage under heavy braking and acceleration. This option is highly recommended for track use and is $40 per wheel.

Ultralight
The Ultralight option is an additional machining process that removes material from low stress areas on the extremities of the wheel. This option removes approx .75 lbs per wheel, and has a large effect on rotating mass. This option is available on all wheel models and is $250 per wheel.

Pro
The Pro option is an additional machining process that removes material from low stress areas of the wheel, specifically, it I-Beams the spokes. This option removes approximately 1 lb per wheel and is only available on the F11 and F15. This option is $250 per wheel and can be combined with the Ultralite option.

Deep Conical
The Deep Conical option requires a different forging and additional machining. This option is not available in all sizes, please call for availability. This option is $100 per wheel.

Finish Options
Ceramic
The Ceramic Finish Option is $40 per wheel.

Hand Brushed
The Hand Brushed Option is applied manually by one of our Finish Techs. This is a process of lightly and strategically abrading the surface of the wheel to control the light reflection. This process is very labor intensive and is done by a human so the surface will not have a processed finish - but that is what makes it attractive. This option includes either a clear, light tint clear or full tint clear coat finish, and is $75 per wheel.

Hand Polished
The Hand Polished Option is applied manually by one of our Finish Techs. This option includes either a clear, light tint clear or full tint clear coat finish, and is $400 per wheel.

Last edited by Rob Willis; 04-30-2015 at 06:30 PM.
Old 04-30-2015, 06:29 PM
Rob Willis
Safety Car

Received 121 Likes on 63 Posts

They traditionally use forged 6061 T6 blanks, forged right here in the USA.

Milled on machines made in the USA.

F18-RTs in matte black

F10-RT

F18-RT

NEW F5 Spyder

F11-RT

F11

Last edited by Rob Willis; 04-30-2015 at 06:32 PM.
Old 05-01-2015, 12:10 AM
dvandentop
Race Director

Received 583 Likes on 242 Posts

hmm put me on the possible interested list. new car needs some new track bling right

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone interested in a Finspeed Rim/Wheel Group Purchase? (Email/PM me)

Quick Reply: Anyone interested in a Finspeed Rim/Wheel Group Purchase? (Email/PM me)