Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HD Video of Cody Kishel tearing up the track at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, CA

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2015, 02:48 AM
lkelliott
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Default HD Video of Cody Kishel tearing up the track at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, CA

HD Video of Cody Kishel tearing up the track at Auto Club Speedways' 2.88 mile long road racing circuit (the ROVAL) during a Speed Ventures track day event. Cody is a Champion Winning Time Attack driver who knows how to get his C6 Corvette Z06 around the ROVAL with great skill.

Cody was the fastest driver on the speed chart that day at Auto Club Speedway with a lap time of 1:43.841 and that was on street tires!

During the taping of this video, Cody's lap time was 1:44.085 with an average speed of 97.47 mph and a top speed of 159.99 mph on the front straightaway. His speed going through turns one and two is also impressive at 150+ mph at the apex.

Cody is extremely consistent from lap to lap on the racetrack. His best theoretical lap time in this session was 1:43.572 shows that very clearly.

Check out this CRV video production of Cody Kishel and be sure to change the YouTube settings on 1080HD and watch it on FULL Screen for the best viewing experience.

Old 05-06-2015, 02:22 PM
flash911
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Great vid! Telemetry helps me see just how slow I am in some of those corners
Old 05-06-2015, 05:39 PM
0Bobby @ LG Motorsports
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Love the hood.
Old 05-06-2015, 07:09 PM
ExcelsiorMotorsports
Heel & Toe

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Your Hood fit well in this build we did for Cody and is very functinal. Actually I believe Cody has gone 1:40 flat at ACS since. The car just works great.

Last edited by ExcelsiorMotorsports; 05-06-2015 at 07:23 PM.
Old 05-07-2015, 02:41 AM
lkelliott
Drifting

Originally Posted by ExcelsiorMotorsports
Your Hood fit well in this build we did for Cody and is very functinal. Actually I believe Cody has gone 1:40 flat at ACS since. The car just works great.
I am very sure that he has gone faster at ACS. The day I did this video for him he had street tires on his Z06, not slicks!!!!!
Old 05-07-2015, 02:43 AM
lkelliott
Drifting

Originally Posted by Bobby @ LG Motorsports
Love the hood.
Yeah, Lou is a really nice guy and makes some very cool stuff for the Corvettes.
Old 05-07-2015, 02:49 AM
lkelliott
Drifting

Originally Posted by flash911
Great vid! Telemetry helps me see just how slow I am in some of those corners
Thanks for the compliment on the video. I've had a lot of driver's who watch my videos several times the week before they go out to the racetrack. They tell me that my videos get them totally dialed into the racetrack especially if they have never been the the track they are going to next.

Canyon Run Videos can also take our clients' GPS data and analyze it to find those areas the driver is leaving time out on the track.
Old 05-07-2015, 01:57 PM
ExcelsiorMotorsports
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by lkelliott
Thanks for the compliment on the video. I've had a lot of driver's who watch my videos several times the week before they go out to the racetrack. They tell me that my videos get them totally dialed into the racetrack especially if they have never been the the track they are going to next.

Canyon Run Videos can also take our clients' GPS data and analyze it to find those areas the driver is leaving time out on the track.
Great footage. As soon as we get our shop Corvette ready we would like to have you make us a video.
Old 05-07-2015, 03:36 PM
skxf430
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

A very fast driver and a very well setup car!!!!

What kind of tow hook is that up front?
Old 05-07-2015, 03:50 PM
ExcelsiorMotorsports
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by skxf430
A very fast driver and a very well setup car!!!!

What kind of tow hook is that up front?
Thank you. It is one of our in-house designs.
Old 05-13-2015, 05:43 AM
lkelliott
Drifting

Originally Posted by ExcelsiorMotorsports

Great footage. As soon as we get our shop Corvette ready we would like to have you make us a video.
Hey Kushan, when you are ready for me to shoot the video of your shop Corvette please give me a call OK?
Old 05-16-2015, 07:07 AM
lkelliott
Drifting

ttt

Get notified of new replies

To HD Video of Cody Kishel tearing up the track at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, CA

Quick Reply: HD Video of Cody Kishel tearing up the track at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, CA