Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Old Forum Member, new Forum Vendor

Old 07-13-2015, 09:44 PM
Caliber Motorsports
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Old Forum Member, new Forum Vendor

All, I have been on the forum for a long time under the screen name CorvetteZ51Racer. As of today, my company Caliber Motorsports Engineering in Houston, TX is a Forum Vendor.

In preparation for becoming a Forum Vendor, I have structured vendor agreements with AFE/Pfadt to provide GM suspension products to Forum Members. However, as an AFE/Pfadt rep, I can also provide you with intakes, intercoolers, programmers, exhausts and more for your tow vehicles!

Need oil coolers, -AN fittings and lines, cooling fans, custom radiators, etc for your race car? I can also supply Setrab, Aeroquip, Northern/SPAL, and more.

My website is currently under construction, and I will provide a link as soon as it's online. If there is something you may need, feel free to email me and I take care of you ASAP. Soon I will offer delivery of your orders to Texas World Speedway or MSR Houston for your track event. This service will be spreading out farther in the near future.

Thanks to all, and I look forward to seeing you at the track!
Old 07-13-2015, 11:05 PM
Corvee
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Caliber Motorsports
All, I have been on the forum for a long time under the screen name CorvetteZ51Racer. As of today, my company Caliber Motorsports Engineering in Houston, TX is a Forum Vendor.

In preparation for becoming a Forum Vendor, I have structured vendor agreements with AFE/Pfadt to provide GM suspension products to Forum Members. However, as an AFE/Pfadt rep, I can also provide you with intakes, intercoolers, programmers, exhausts and more for your tow vehicles!

Need oil coolers, -AN fittings and lines, cooling fans, custom radiators, etc for your race car? I can also supply Setrab, Aeroquip, Northern/SPAL, and more.

My website is currently under construction, and I will provide a link as soon as it's online. If there is something you may need, feel free to email me and I take care of you ASAP. Soon I will offer delivery of your orders to Texas World Speedway or MSR Houston for your track event. This service will be spreading out farther in the near future.

Thanks to all, and I look forward to seeing you at the track!
Good to have a local source for parts - it looks like you have an excellent selection. Best wishes for success.

Jim
Old 07-13-2015, 11:10 PM
Caliber Motorsports
Advanced

Originally Posted by Corvee
Good to have a local source for parts - it looks like you have an excellent selection. Best wishes for success.

Jim
Jim, thanks. You probably don't remember me, but we met a few years back (John Gross, former Roush-Yates engineer). I ran with TDE and NASA, then took some time off to grow up just a little bit (married). Now I'm back in the mix (helps that the wife races too!) so you'll be seeing me at more events and NASA as well.

What's your next event?

John
Old 07-13-2015, 11:18 PM
Corvee
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Caliber Motorsports
Jim, thanks. You probably don't remember me, but we met a few years back (John Gross, former Roush-Yates engineer). I ran with TDE and NASA, then took some time off to grow up just a little bit (married). Now I'm back in the mix (helps that the wife races too!) so you'll be seeing me at more events and NASA as well.

What's your next event?

John
Of course I remember you John, I signed up for TWS next weekend but I am replacing some body panels on my AI car and it is not finished and will sit this one out. I plan to be at the Chin Motorsports event at COTA in August and NASA at MSR Houston in September. My Vette has been sidelined for a few months replacing the engine but should have it finished in time for COTA next month. You still have your Z06? Congratulations on your wife - sounds like you have a keeper.
Old 07-14-2015, 08:59 AM
Caliber Motorsports
Advanced

Originally Posted by Corvee
Of course I remember you John, I signed up for TWS next weekend but I am replacing some body panels on my AI car and it is not finished and will sit this one out. I plan to be at the Chin Motorsports event at COTA in August and NASA at MSR Houston in September. My Vette has been sidelined for a few months replacing the engine but should have it finished in time for COTA next month. You still have your Z06? Congratulations on your wife - sounds like you have a keeper.
Jim, I was supposed to do my Instructor training with TWS this upcoming weekend, but I think I'm going to have to bow out as I need to get a custom's Viper engine cranked this weekend.

Yes, I still have the Z06. It's a track car only now. I tore it down in January, and rolled it out for the first time in mid-May. I've got a few teething issues to finish fixing, so I'll be working on that at some MSR test days here soon. I'm trying to be ready for NASA in September as well.

Get notified of new replies

To Old Forum Member, new Forum Vendor

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Old Forum Member, new Forum Vendor