Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Free Suspension Evaluation and Shock Tuning From RideTech and Fox at MSC This Weekend

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2015, 11:19 AM
0amanda@ridetech
Former Vendor

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Free Suspension Evaluation and Shock Tuning From RideTech and Fox at MSC This Weekend

When a good deal comes along its never something that you want to miss, and it's definitely not very often an opportunity like this comes along, FOR FREE!!! It's value for your wallet, and a great value for your car as well...

RideTech and Fox Shocks have teamed up to provide professional suspension evaluation and shock tuning at the Motorstate Challenge on July 23-25. http://motorstate.com/msChallenge.htm/
There will be a total of 6 RideTech / Fox suspension and shock engineers on hand to provide FREE evaluation and advice for your car.
If you are participating in the event we can evaluate your current suspension/shock system and offer component and tuning advice on potential improvements. You do NOT need to have a RideTech suspension to get this FREE evaluation and tuning advice. Even if you are not entered in the event come out to see some great car action and discuss your current or upcoming projects.
Old 07-23-2015, 11:36 AM
jesup16
Racer

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

I wish this was in my area. I'm stilling learning my ridetech's...
Old 07-27-2015, 09:01 AM
0amanda@ridetech
Former Vendor

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by jesup16
I wish this was in my area. I'm stilling learning my ridetech's...
If you have any questions at all feel free to call our tech line anytime at 812-482-2932. We have very helpful and knowledgeable tech guys who would be glad to help you out. Also, for any shows that are in your area, stop by the booth and we can help you out onsite as well!

Get notified of new replies

To Free Suspension Evaluation and Shock Tuning From RideTech and Fox at MSC This Weekend

Quick Reply: Free Suspension Evaluation and Shock Tuning From RideTech and Fox at MSC This Weekend