Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for Textralia OZ700 Z Grip Specs Tolerances Instructions etc...

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2015, 04:58 PM
heavyzee
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Looking for Textralia OZ700 Z Grip Specs Tolerances Instructions etc...

I have a Textralia OZ700 Z Grip clutch and have my driveline apart in my c5 FRC after my torque tube couplers failed, and want to measure the thickness of the clutch plate, to see if its within tolerances, but i dont have any instructions, or tolerances, as it came with the car.

Does anyone have any information on this, or useful contact information. A&A told me Textralie is out of business, but theirwedsite and FB page is active so IDK

Thanks in advance
Old 09-12-2015, 09:35 AM
heavyzee
Instructor

Facebook messaged them last night (I had emailed them a few times early this past week with no response. but i got a quick response on facebook... ??)

At 8mm they are new... at 7mm they are almost worn out.

I'm waiting to see if i can get a PDF of the instructions, ill post a link to them if i do.

Last edited by heavyzee; 09-12-2015 at 09:39 AM.
Old 09-12-2015, 09:31 PM
heavyzee
Instructor

Clutch installation instructions

Originally Posted by heavyzee
I have a Textralia OZ700 Z Grip clutch and have my driveline apart in my c5 FRC after my torque tube couplers failed, and want to measure the thickness of the clutch plate, to see if its within tolerances, but i dont have any instructions, or tolerances, as it came with the car.

Does anyone have any information on this, or useful contact information. A&A told me Textralie is out of business, but theirwedsite and FB page is active so IDK

Thanks in advance

Get notified of new replies

To Looking for Textralia OZ700 Z Grip Specs Tolerances Instructions etc...

Quick Reply: Looking for Textralia OZ700 Z Grip Specs Tolerances Instructions etc...