Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2003 Z06 Track car for sale

Old 12-16-2015, 11:59 AM
beach chopper
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2003 Z06 Track car for sale

I am leaving the sport. Selling my Z06, trailer, and Silverado pickup. I will sell separately, but must sell the car first. Car has a bunch of mods plus a newly refreshed engine with better than original components. For a lot of pictures, info, and copies of most of the mods and the engine build sheet, go to www.yellowvette.com
This is a serious track car that is ready to go. After looking at the website, please give me a call with any questions. Randy 727-742-2754 I am located in Largo Florida. I will have the car at the PBOC Winterfest at Sebring January 22,23,and 24th.
Asking $32,500 for the car
$10,500 for the truck
$3,750 for the trailer
Plans have changed. I will not be at the PBOC WinterFest, waited too long to get hotel reservations. Please call or email me at R.Morey@yellowvette.com with any questions.
Attached Images     

Last edited by beach chopper; 01-17-2016 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Not going to PBOC WinterFest
Old 12-20-2015, 03:41 PM
beach chopper
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The website has been fixed, make sure you hit refresh when you go there again. You can also email me at r.morey@yellowvette.com

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2003 Z06 Track car for sale