Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pictures of installed C7 BK harness bar?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2016, 03:47 PM
fleming23
Melting Slicks

Received 594 Likes on 408 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (track prepared)
C3 of Year Winner (track prepared) 2019

Default Pictures of installed C7 BK harness bar?

I posted over in the C7 General section but this one gets more traffic with the type of owner who can actually answer this for me.

Does anyone have a picture(s) of a Brey Krause Harness bar installed in a C7? None of the generic photos show what the side panels look like after making the cut for the bar passthrough. I am afraid the reason is because it looks like crap, otherwise I would expect a bit better photography and not just 15 foot photos of the bar installed. The location of the cut makes me think the finished product won't look very clean as it is much more than a simple hole and rather a section of the rear panel gets removed below the quarter window. There are plenty of examples with the C6 bar installed and I am hoping the lack of pictures for the C7 is just due to time on the market.

I would rather purchase and install the BK bar over the Sharkbar due to belt placement but am hesitant to spend the $700+ without seeing an installed example first.

Quick Reply: Pictures of installed C7 BK harness bar?