Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RideTech Corvettes Share Success This Past Weekend

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2016, 11:53 AM
0amanda@ridetech
Former Vendor

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RideTech Corvettes Share Success This Past Weekend

This past weekend found the RideTech Road Show at the Bloomington Gold Corvette event at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. With thousands of Corvettes of literally every shape and color, it can be a little bit of a challenge to stand out; but not on the autocross! Jason and Tom took the white C7 and the black C5 and gave more than 50 lucky participants rides on the challenging course. This was the second year since this show has come to the Speedway, and with the multiple other facets happening at this event, it was certainly the place to be for everything Corvette!!

After having a blast at the Bloomington show, Tom and Amanda took the black and silver cars to their local SCCA event. They came in 1st and 2nd on street tires, and 3rd & 5th fastest overall!! Congratulations on a great event!! See times below...

Yellow C5Z
Suspension: All Stock
Motor: Stock LS6
Time: 51.153

Black RideTech C5Z
Suspension: RideTech Level 1 Single Adjustable Shocks, RideTech Front and Rear Musclebars, RideTech Delrin Bushings
Motor: Stock LS6
Time: 48.636

Pewter RideTech C5Z
Suspension: RideTech Level 3 Triple Adjustable Coilovers, RideTech Front and Rear Musclebars, RideTech Delrin Bushings
Motor: Lingenfelter 417 LS3
Time: 46.439

Last edited by amanda@ridetech; 06-29-2016 at 11:54 AM.
Old 06-29-2016, 06:21 PM
Locke
Racer

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

Is the C3 being run these days?

Locke
Old 06-30-2016, 09:37 AM
0amanda@ridetech
Former Vendor

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Locke
Is the C3 being run these days?

Locke
Absolutely! The C3 has actually had a super busy schedule this year. Due to just finishing power tour though, we decided to give it's driver the weekend off

If you are hoping to catch the 48 Hour Corvette in action this summer, see here for it's 2016 schedule.
Old 07-15-2016, 03:19 AM
TurbineSurgine
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I have ridetech single adjustable for my c4 and just couldn't get them to work well. Went back to bilstein, much better now. Maybe I need to send them in for revalving, I think compression damping is to soft.
Old 07-15-2016, 01:09 PM
0Rodney@ridetech
Former Vendor

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by TurbineSurgine
I have ridetech single adjustable for my c4 and just couldn't get them to work well. Went back to bilstein, much better now. Maybe I need to send them in for revalving, I think compression damping is to soft.
Were you running a CoilOver setup or as a stand alone shock with the Traverse Leafs? Do you know what the stroke length was front and rear?
Old 07-15-2016, 09:05 PM
TurbineSurgine
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Rodney@ridetech
Were you running a CoilOver setup or as a stand alone shock with the Traverse Leafs? Do you know what the stroke length was front and rear?
The stand alone shocks, http://www.ridetech.com/store/1984-19787-c4-corvette-hq-shock-system-level-1.html

Get notified of new replies

To RideTech Corvettes Share Success This Past Weekend

Quick Reply: RideTech Corvettes Share Success This Past Weekend