Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

sittin in the cheap seats

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2016, 09:51 PM
C5inWV
Burning Brakes

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by STANG KILLA SS
which NRGs did you put in? they have several models.

also do you mind me asking your waste size/hip width?

im a 36 waste and 17" wide hips. most of the seats above are in the 13" to 15" hip width. so i was curious how you fit in your NRGs and what model.

only the "Recaros" above have the widest hip room at 17"
I think mine are the 311's, with 15" from hip to hip and 22" at the shoulders. I wanted to make sure they would fit w/o hitting the door.
I wear a 32 pants. I fit in these seats w/o an issue, and I think someone even a little bigger will also fit. This model has more substantial sides to prevent sliding around.
Old 07-10-2017, 08:55 PM
screaminchevy
Drifting

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by C5inWV
I think mine are the 311's, with 15" from hip to hip and 22" at the shoulders. I wanted to make sure they would fit w/o hitting the door.
I wear a 32 pants. I fit in these seats w/o an issue, and I think someone even a little bigger will also fit. This model has more substantial sides to prevent sliding around.
Old thread I know. Can you tell me what brackets you used to make these fit for a C6? I'm planning on ordering the carbon NRG to use as my driver seat for an event I want to pull weight out for.
The following users liked this post:
MyCoal (11-07-2021)

Quick Reply: sittin in the cheap seats