Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I need a Corvette Corral Ticket

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2017, 09:27 PM
BEZ06
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 835 Likes on 595 Posts

Default I need a Corvette Corral Ticket

A Corvette Corral Ticket consists of:
  • One parking pass to park your Vette in the infield next to the Hospitality Tent

• TWO "people tickets" for two people to ride into the infield in the Vette. There are actually two tickets to exchange for wristbands when you enter, and two tickets for access to the Corvette Hospitality Tent.

I got my tickets for my Vette and me and my wife.

However, I need one more "people ticket" for a friend.

So....is anybody that has a Corvette Corral Ticket coming solo - only one person in your Vette??

If so, I'd like to purchase your extra people ticket.

Or, if anybody has a Corvette Corral Ticket and you can't make it to the race, I'll purchase your complete ticket for car and two people.

TIA, and PM or call me

Bob
386 -5 eight 9 - six one 9 nine

Old 01-17-2017, 09:04 PM
BEZ06
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Just slightly more than a week until the Rolex 24.

If you have Corvette Corral tickets and will not be able to attend, I need a ticket for a friend that's coming.

If you're driving your Vette but don't have a passenger, I'd like to buy your extra race ticket and Corvette Hospitality Tent ticket. I live in Daytona and can meet you when you get into town.

Or, I'll purchase your entire ticket (car pass, two race tickets, and two Corvette Hospitality Tent tickets). I can make immediate PayPal payment for the tickets and shipping.

Shoot me a PM or give me a call at the phone# in the previous post.

Thanks,

Bob

Old 01-23-2017, 11:20 PM
BEZ06
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

HELP - only a few days, and I'm still in need of a Corvette Corral ticket!!

If anybody's schedule has changed, and they won't be able to make it to the race, let me know.

Shoot me a PM or call my cell# in post# 1.

I really only need one "people ticket" - the ticket you exchange at the gate for a wristband, and the ticket for the Corvette Corral Hospitality Tent.

But if you have a full ticket (car parking pass, and two people tickets) I'll take that.

Thanks

Get notified of new replies

To I need a Corvette Corral Ticket

Quick Reply: I need a Corvette Corral Ticket