Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AIM data for NJMP

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2017, 10:13 PM
maniac719
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default AIM data for NJMP

Does anyone have any AIM data they can share from Thunderbolt or Lightning? I'm curious to overlay may data with someone else. I'm turning pretty decent laps at this point but hunting for more time as I'm about to jump into W2W in a few weeks.

Current best laps at thunderbolt are 1:28.XX
Current best laps at lightning are: 1:12.XX

For reference the car is a C5 Z06 SCCA T1-LP car w/ 390 rwhp.

Last edited by maniac719; 03-26-2017 at 10:21 PM.
Old 03-28-2017, 04:37 PM
TKOGTO
Burning Brakes

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts

Hey James - can't help you with Aim data as I use the Racelogic V-Box but if you find someone with V-Box data for LRP, WGI or Lightning, send them my way.

Also, at those lap times, data to help you lower yours are few and far between. Those are smokin' quick. I think you will need to find Time Trial regulars @ NJMP, other series racers. No one I have been on track with at an HPDE event comes within 20 car lengths of those times.
Old 03-30-2017, 11:02 PM
maniac719
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TKOGTO
Hey James - can't help you with Aim data as I use the Racelogic V-Box but if you find someone with V-Box data for LRP, WGI or Lightning, send them my way.

Also, at those lap times, data to help you lower yours are few and far between. Those are smokin' quick. I think you will need to find Time Trial regulars @ NJMP, other series racers. No one I have been on track with at an HPDE event comes within 20 car lengths of those times.
Thanks man, I do know a couple of guys who use racelogic. I'll see if they have any data to share. Hope to see you out there this season!
Old 03-31-2017, 12:29 AM
Mark@AMT Motorsport
Supporting Vendor

Received 554 Likes on 264 Posts

I think I may have some AIM files from last year that are a little quicker than that I can send you. 1:09.ish at Lightning and 1:26ish at TBolt I think. I know I have some that are in the 1:12/1:28 range so even with that there might be sections where you can find some differences to pick up some time. I'll PM you. You racing with NASA by any chance this year?

Last edited by Mark@AMT Motorsport; 03-31-2017 at 12:30 AM.
Old 04-10-2017, 01:47 AM
Racingswh
Melting Slicks

Received 1,074 Likes on 644 Posts

Originally Posted by maniac719
Does anyone have any AIM data they can share from Thunderbolt or Lightning? I'm curious to overlay may data with someone else. I'm turning pretty decent laps at this point but hunting for more time as I'm about to jump into W2W in a few weeks.

Current best laps at thunderbolt are 1:28.XX
Current best laps at lightning are: 1:12.XX

For reference the car is a C5 Z06 SCCA T1-LP car w/ 390 rwhp.
I would just suggest reviewing Andrew Aquilante's videos. They have data and you will probably find them useful comparing it with your own. He has videos at Lightning and Thunderbolt. I run two monitors side by side and watch them over and over.

Good goals I think are sub 1:10 at Lightning and in the 25's at Tbolt.

I have the same goals this year. I find Andrews videos really help.
Old 04-15-2017, 10:00 PM
2 GTOs
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '11-'12

I am right about where you are in a T1 C6GS. Dynoed at 380. 56mm restrictor with aero. I weigh in at 3490 (about 90 pounds over weight). Happy to send you my AIM data if you think it will be useful, but remind me how to do that.

Get notified of new replies

To AIM data for NJMP

Quick Reply: AIM data for NJMP