Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

WTB - One KO Center Cap

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 07:05 PM
RRod
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default WTB - One KO Center Cap

I'm finally going to have my old KO spinners and center cones rechromed (after about 20 years of procrastination) and would like to do my small red, white and blue center caps too.

However, I lost one of my 'chromed' steel caps about 25 years ago (with the painted red, white and blue stripes). These caps attract a magnet, unlike the current lightweight repro center caps. I was also disappointed to see the new repro caps use red, white and blue tape (instead of paint). They just don't look right, but then again I'm comparing them against my old caps.

Would appreciate it greatly if anyone could keep an eye out a for an original cap at swap meets, etc and PM me .... I'm not able to get out much these days anymore .... Thanks

Old 08-09-2006, 07:27 AM
68435roadster

I have two or three of these. The red/white/blue is painted, but I'll need to perform the "magnet" test. Yours for shipping if I have the correct piece. G.
Old 08-15-2006, 06:30 PM
RRod
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great .... thanks. PM sent.

Get notified of new replies

To WTB - One KO Center Cap

Quick Reply: WTB - One KO Center Cap