Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

f/s 1962 Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2012, 08:34 AM
Reed1944
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default f/s 1962 Corvette

1962 Chevrolet Corvette with 70,400 original miles. Vehicle is equipped with the numbers matching 327ci/340hp engine, 4 speed Borg Warner close ratio transmission. Color is Roman red with matching interior. Paint is shiny but starting to show its age. The interior is in very good condition and has the factory Wonder bar radio. The vehicle is also equipped with the rare factory power convertible top, of which only 240 were produced in 1962 and the top is in very good operating condition. The vehicle also has the optional auxiliary hard top. Owner has added a new radiator, gas tank with sending unit, new brakes, wheel cylinders, brake hoses, 4 whitewall redial tires, rear springs, shackles, shocks, new battery, heater core and hoses. Engine has had a complete turn up and runs very strong. The steering is tight and like new. Also included, for future restoration, are all of the rubber gaskets and weather stripping for the vehicle with the exception of the windshield rubber. $51,900 obo 727-420-8854 or e mail at Reed1944@aol.com
Old 04-22-2012, 11:17 AM
council bay
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Default No pictures- no interest

I cannot figure out how people expect to sell a car for that amount of money and cannot take the innitiative, time and effort to learn how to post pictures. It's done all the time here. Good luck with sale
Old 04-22-2012, 01:13 PM
69ttop502
Le Mans Master

Received 855 Likes on 626 Posts

Originally Posted by council bay
I cannot figure out how people expect to sell a car for that amount of money and cannot take the innitiative, time and effort to learn how to post pictures. It's done all the time here. Good luck with sale
Why don't you keep your negative comments to yourself per forum rules on interfering with the sale. If your not interested, for any reason, then no need to tell us all why you aren't interested. Not too hard to e-mail the seller for pictures. Sorry all, but I sure get tired of negative comments in for sale threads. No wonder many say this is the last place they would go to sell a car. I am inclined to agree. To the OP, good luck with the sale. I have the twin to your car and will be very interested to see the response.

Bill
Old 04-22-2012, 01:38 PM
FASTZ
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 69ttop502
Why don't you keep your negative comments to yourself per forum rules on interfering with the sale. If your not interested, for any reason, then no need to tell us all why you aren't interested. Not too hard to e-mail the seller for pictures. Sorry all, but I sure get tired of negative comments in for sale threads. No wonder many say this is the last place they would go to sell a car. I am inclined to agree. To the OP, good luck with the sale. I have the twin to your car and will be very interested to see the response.

Bill
Old 04-22-2012, 02:47 PM
Mike Terry
Le Mans Master

Received 270 Likes on 202 Posts

Originally Posted by 69ttop502

Bill
, if you are not interested in a car then why post a comment unless it ia a positive comment to help the seller sale his or her car. Good luck on selling your car.
Old 04-22-2012, 04:39 PM
OldKarz
Safety Car

Location: On the bank of the Columbia River..... Washington State
Received 46 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by council bay

If you have nothing positive to say about the sale of the car, then just move on. Very simple, very basic!
Old 04-23-2012, 02:17 PM
SIXTYTWO
Melting Slicks

Received 102 Likes on 74 Posts

Default 62 corvette

Where is the car located? Any interest in a 65 coupe? Rich
Old 04-23-2012, 05:03 PM
vt65
Safety Car

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

sounds like a nice car, we don't get many like it here for sale...good luck

Get notified of new replies