Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

F/S 1954 Project Car been stored 40 yrs

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2013, 06:32 PM
Mike Terry
Le Mans Master

Received 270 Likes on 202 Posts

Default F/S 1954 Project Car been stored 40 yrs

Up for sale is my 1954 Corvette project car. This car started to go a restoration back in the late 1960 and was last on the road by the Ohio Inspection Sticker in 1964. The owner owned a machine shop and thought he would work on the car while some of his shop work was slow. Well after stripping the paint from the body and taking the motor out of the car and taking apart most of the way his shop starting getting busy. After pretty much taking the hole car apart but did not take the body off the frame between being to busy at the machine shop and now in failing health the car is now up For Sale. Most all the parts are there but there are a few parts missing that his wife could not find and I also looked and found a few but not all the missing parts. For the most part this car is pretty much here. The important things to make the car run and look cool are there. The body and chassis, motor and transmission and drive shaft are there but not in the car, intake and exhaust manifold, the 3 carburetors, radiator and over flow tank, fuel pump and filters, chrome and stainless trim, convertible top frame and canvas but it need a new canvas, seats and seat frames, interior door panels, all gauges and radio and speaker, steering wheel and spare tire cover but no trunk mat. This is a good solid car and the chassis has some surface rust but NO Rust issues like holes or flaking. The body is solid and in great condition. Remember this car is almost 60 years old and how many of us are in perfect condition without having some things done to us over the years or maybe being on medication to keep us going. Like I said this car is a PROJECT and when restored and finished she will look like a new car or a lady who has had all her body parts restored or rebuilt or lifted. About 1/4 of the work has already been done by stripping the paint and removing the body trim and taking out the motor and transmission. Again, this is a pretty complete car and is just waiting for you to restore her and get her back on the street where she belongs. This car was setting in the back corner of a machine shop for almost 50 years with nothing ever being done to her and now she wants YOU to RESTORE HER. You can reach me by cell 317-945-5121 or PM me or e-mail me at mikes54vet@aol.com Price is $34K.

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/...ps640e82e0.jpg

If you would like more pic please let me know.

Last edited by Mike Terry; 09-08-2013 at 06:51 PM.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:26 PM
Mike Terry
Le Mans Master

The 235 Blue Flame 6 and the Power glide transmission comes with it along with all the parts you see in the car. Most all of it is there. This would be a great winter project.
Old 09-28-2013, 12:12 PM
Mike Terry
Le Mans Master

Still F/S
Old 03-06-2014, 01:58 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Terry
Still F/S
original engine????
Old 03-06-2014, 07:36 PM