Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

Valley auto bedford pa

Old 10-18-2014, 10:18 PM
Pipe doctor
Advanced

Received 22 Likes on 8 Posts

Default Valley auto bedford pa

Has anyone had any dealings with valley auto in Bedford pa. Does anyone know if the trophy blue 66 big block cope was the coupe for sale at Carlisle this year?
does anyone know this car?

http://www.allcorvettes.net/mobile/m...?VID=235158998
Old 10-19-2014, 08:22 AM
morly1963
Melting Slicks

Received 631 Likes on 419 Posts

Originally Posted by Pipe doctor
Has anyone had any dealings with valley auto in Bedford pa. Does anyone know if the trophy blue 66 big block cope was the coupe for sale at Carlisle this year?
does anyone know this car?

http://www.allcorvettes.net/mobile/m...?VID=235158998
I think another member commented on this car in an earlier post a few months ago-morly1963
Old 10-20-2014, 09:10 AM
93RubyRedCoupe
Melting Slicks

Received 641 Likes on 364 Posts

Boy I could write a book about that dealership. I don't want to slam them here publicly, but suffice to say I would never buy another car from them, nor would I even attempt it. I would not recommend them for a multitude of reasons. If you want to PM me I could provide more details, but stay away. Period....ARA
Old 10-20-2014, 07:56 PM
HS Vette
Pro

Received 41 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by 93RubyRedCoupe
Boy I could write a book about that dealership. I don't want to slam them here publicly, but suffice to say I would never buy another car from them, nor would I even attempt it. I would not recommend them for a multitude of reasons. If you want to PM me I could provide more details, but stay away. Period....ARA

He trolls around here under a few names. Wonder if he will respond or just
Old 10-20-2014, 08:02 PM
Pipe doctor
Advanced

Received 22 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by HS Vette

He trolls around here under a few names. Wonder if he will respond or just
Weird thing , I called about this car a few weeks ago requesting some undercarriage pics .. He said he had a deposit on the car , but anyway he said email me so I have ur email address. So I did. So I guess the deal fell through and the car is listed on eBay. Wouldn't you just email the person who contacted you about it 2 weeks ago? Guess that says a lot right there. Nice looking car from the pics anyway. Thanks for the input ...
Old 10-21-2014, 12:55 AM
AnTra
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That dealership doesn´t deserve to do any business at all !.
If any detailed info needed please PM me.
Old 10-21-2014, 09:08 PM
tom geuther
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I agree with you about that dealership, do yourself a huge favor and stay away from them.
Old 10-25-2014, 10:36 AM
jasonsamara
Safety Car

Received 746 Likes on 243 Posts

I live 1/2 hour from there and although I have no dealings with them other than looking at their inventory I would be careful.
Old 10-25-2014, 01:35 PM
splidecision63
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, I e mailed them about a 60 blue corvette.They really have not had time to respond, but I am glad to know how some of the forum members. My e mail is c2vette@wildblue.net, I would like to know what to look for if I do buy the car.
Thanks
George
Old 04-24-2015, 09:30 PM
TMU
Melting Slicks

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10, '15, '17

Originally Posted by dekats1
Based upon my own experience with Valley Auto/allcorvettes.com in Bedford, PA, I would never do business with them again. If you have any specific questions, let me know. In a nutshell, I bought a 1967 327/350 hp. convertible from them - at a premium price - because it was represented as being a low mileage original and correct car in great running condition with original leather seats in great shape and no oil leaks. After I paid $1,800 to have it transported to my home in CA, it turned out to have a '63 frame; '77 radiator; torn leather passenger seat cover; mileage that is most likely 138k miles, not the advertised 38k; front right brakes that locked up the first time I took my wife out for a drive in it; oil leaking under the engine, bell housing, diff, and tranny; a broken throttle return spring (only one of two present); and its carburetor needed rebuilding.
Well that about covers it for that place.

Several years ago I was thinking about buying 72 from a well known corvette retailer. Car looked great online and the sales schmuck assured me it was stand up car.

I contacted a corvette club, local to their area, and a member was kind enough to inspect the car for me. I believe the car was listed for $32k.

Well he reports back that there were paint issues, rust issues and it looked like it had been wrecked. Said he thought it might be worth $18k.

That gentleman saved me a lot of money and heartache!

Sorry to hear of the disaster you had to experience.
Old 04-24-2015, 09:58 PM
Mike Terry
Le Mans Master

Received 270 Likes on 202 Posts

RUN FOREST RUN

Get notified of new replies

To Valley auto bedford pa

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Valley auto bedford pa