Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

1965 Restomod

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2015, 06:51 PM
fastfred67
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1965 Restomod

I have decided to sell this car after many years of constructing and enjoying it. I purchased the car in 2005 as a straight, unrusted, running car. It was originally Milano maroon with the 327/365 horse engine. The original motor and drive train were long gone so I felt it made the perfect restomod candidate. I purchased a complete rolling frame from street shop Inc. in Athens Alabama and took delivery of it at fall Carlisle in 2005. At that point the construction started and was finished in the spring of 2008. I will list the major components used but be assured that no corners were cut and all parts are of the finest quality. I am listing this car here in advance of the Mecum auction in Harrisburg, Pa July 30 thru Aug 1. If you follow this type of car you know what they bring at auction so I thought that maybe someone here would like to buy it direct and save the commissions. The car is located in Harrisburg so if it doesn’t sell before the auction that is where it will go. If you have any questions or would like to arrange to see the car, which I highly recommend, please contact me at fastfred6@aol.com or through this forum. I am asking 110,000.00 for the car and the original rolling frame and parts are available to the purchaser. Thank you for your interest.
Specifications-
Engine:
427 ci all aluminum small block,Motown light block, AFR cnc ported 210 heads, custom grind comp hydraulic roller cam, eagle4.00 inch forged stroker crank, lunati rods, je pistons, FAST EZ EFI fuel injection system MSD ignition This engine was professionally built, balanced blueprinted and puts out close to 600 horsepower.
Body- Completely stripped and professionally painted PPG urethane basecoat/ clearcoat- color 1963 corvette sateen silver , vintage genuine GM big block hood. All chrome has been replated.
Drivetrain:
Tremec tko 600 5 sped transmission, Dana 44 rear
Suspension:
All C4 corvette-see www.streetshopinc.com for details
Interior:
Classic autoair air conditioning, tilt steering column, repro smaller diameter real teak wheel, stereo with ipod adapter , zo6 seats
Attached Images       

Last edited by fastfred67; 05-04-2015 at 09:15 PM.
Old 05-05-2015, 12:20 PM
Midyrman
Drifting

Received 173 Likes on 108 Posts

Default 65

Very nice! Probably better appreciated in-person. Good luck with the sale.
Old 05-06-2015, 10:49 AM
fastfred67
Intermediate

Default more pix as requested

more pix as requested

Originally Posted by fastfred67
I have decided to sell this car after many years of constructing and enjoying it. I purchased the car in 2005 as a straight, unrusted, running car. It was originally Milano maroon with the 327/365 horse engine. The original motor and drive train were long gone so I felt it made the perfect restomod candidate. I purchased a complete rolling frame from street shop Inc. in Athens Alabama and took delivery of it at fall Carlisle in 2005. At that point the construction started and was finished in the spring of 2008. I will list the major components used but be assured that no corners were cut and all parts are of the finest quality. I am listing this car here in advance of the Mecum auction in Harrisburg, Pa July 30 thru Aug 1. If you follow this type of car you know what they bring at auction so I thought that maybe someone here would like to buy it direct and save the commissions. The car is located in Harrisburg so if it doesn’t sell before the auction that is where it will go. If you have any questions or would like to arrange to see the car, which I highly recommend, please contact me at fastfred6@aol.com or through this forum. I am asking 110,000.00 for the car and the original rolling frame and parts are available to the purchaser. Thank you for your interest.
Specifications-
Engine:
427 ci all aluminum small block,Motown light block, AFR cnc ported 210 heads, custom grind comp hydraulic roller cam, eagle4.00 inch forged stroker crank, lunati rods, je pistons, FAST EZ EFI fuel injection system MSD ignition This engine was professionally built, balanced blueprinted and puts out close to 600 horsepower.
Body- Completely stripped and professionally painted PPG urethane basecoat/ clearcoat- color 1963 corvette sateen silver , vintage genuine GM big block hood. All chrome has been replated.
Drivetrain:
Tremec tko 600 5 sped transmission, Dana 44 rear
Suspension:
All C4 corvette-see www.streetshopinc.com for details
Interior:
Classic autoair air conditioning, tilt steering column, repro smaller diameter real teak wheel, stereo with ipod adapter , zo6 seats
Attached Images       
Old 05-10-2015, 08:05 AM
RedySetVette
Advanced
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by fastfred67
more pix as requested
Nice looking car! GLWS from a local guy!

Get notified of new replies

To 1965 Restomod

Quick Reply: 1965 Restomod