Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

C1,c4 trailex custom trailer

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2015, 12:23 PM
jerry antczak
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default C1,c4 trailex custom trailer

Selling a beautiful like new Trailex custom made aluminum trailer with vinyl cover. Trailer is very light and can easily be pulled with a car or small SUV. Overall length is 20 feet, and seven and a half feet wide. It is custom made with several doors to easily put on and take off a C1 or C2 Corvette. I don't think there would be a problem with newe Corvettes through C4. It has a brand new vinyl top installed. The trailer is in perfect condition and has had very little use. It comes with a large custom made cover. The trailer was always stored in a garage. I called Trail X and they suggested selling it for $8,500 because their enclosed trailers start at over $16,000. Askingood $8500.
Attached Images     
Old 07-27-2015, 04:35 PM
66 Double B
Racer

Received 97 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by jerry antczak
Selling a beautiful like new Trailex custom made aluminum trailer with vinyl cover. Trailer is very light and can easily be pulled with a car or small SUV. Overall length is 20 feet, and seven and a half feet wide. It is custom made with several doors to easily put on and take off a C1 or C2 Corvette. I don't think there would be a problem with newe Corvettes through C4. It has a brand new vinyl top installed. The trailer is in perfect condition and has had very little use. It comes with a large custom made cover. The trailer was always stored in a garage. I called Trail X and they suggested selling it for $8,500 because their enclosed trailers start at over $16,000. Askingood $8500.

Jerry

Sent you a PM.

Quick Reply: C1,c4 trailex custom trailer