Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

WTB 59 or 60 Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2015, 03:57 PM
Mint68
Cruising

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WTB 59 or 60 Corvette

I'm looking to purchase a 1959 or 1960 corvette. The more original and correct the better. I would like a survivor type corvette with a 4 speed. Hard top is a plus, and really prefer a car that is not red.

I'm really interested in a complete and drivable car, but would consider one that has been sitting a while, just not interested in a total restoration or extensive project.

I've been lurking here for a while and all over the internet and just haven't seen the one yet. Looking to buy and keep for myself, not flip or hotrod.

If interested in selling or know of one please let me know. I'm located in Nebraska, local would be great but I'm willing to travel for the right car.
Old 08-18-2015, 07:59 PM
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Have a '60.

Originally Posted by Mint68
I'm looking to purchase a 1959 or 1960 corvette. The more original and correct the better. I would like a survivor type corvette with a 4 speed. Hard top is a plus, and really prefer a car that is not red.

I'm really interested in a complete and drivable car, but would consider one that has been sitting a while, just not interested in a total restoration or extensive project.

I've been lurking here for a while and all over the internet and just haven't seen the one yet. Looking to buy and keep for myself, not flip or hotrod.

If interested in selling or know of one please let me know. I'm located in Nebraska, local would be great but I'm willing to travel for the right car.
NCRS 5 Star Bowtie. Ermine White, red interior, soft top, hardtop, 283/230, 3-speed, 3.70 Posi., Wonderbar. Central TX. 63,000 miles.
Old 08-20-2015, 04:12 PM
Mint68
Cruising

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

6067 I sent you a pm regarding your car, thanks for the reply.

Get notified of new replies

To WTB 59 or 60 Corvette

Quick Reply: WTB 59 or 60 Corvette