Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

F/s 61 fuelie project

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2015, 12:57 PM
mloboda
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/s 61 fuelie project

1961 corvette fuel injection project car. Looked over by a restorer of over 30 Corvettes- he says it's the real deal. The front appears to have been "bumped" as there is filler by the body seams around the headlights. The rear of the car is in primer but does NOT appear to have been in a collision. The original paint appears to be white with black interior. Has both convertible and hard top.
This Vette started restoration more than 20 years ago and stalled after the frame and suspension system was completed. Been in clean storage since. The car needs the restoration to be completed. The frame looks good with no rust or weld patches. Motor is not original, it's a 350 with 4 speed from 1969 Corvette. The positraction rear is original.It does run around the block, but has not been on the main street. Clear OHIO title. VIN ...S103791

I think what sets this car above the other "project" corvettes for sale is the absolute completeness of parts. It was disassembled and boxed -EVERYTHING IS HERE- There is no "oh yeah, that's missing" with this sale. That's the reason I bought it to use for a Gasser project but the fact is, it's too complete to cut up.

For any questions, call Mike at 440-832-0786. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by mloboda; 09-17-2015 at 01:11 PM.
Old 09-17-2015, 01:07 PM
mloboda
Cruising

I DO NOT have the original motor or transmission. I DO NOT have any Fuel Injection parts.
Thanks
Mike
Old 09-23-2015, 01:59 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,331 Likes on 2,775 Posts

Thread temporarily closed for review of all the Sales Thread Interference

EDIT: reopened after edits

Last edited by vettebuyer6369; 09-23-2015 at 02:17 PM.
Old 09-23-2015, 02:17 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,331 Likes on 2,775 Posts

Guys, I have just removed 9 posts that ranged from "not advancing the sales'' to "Interference in a Sales thread" as regarding the forum sales thread rules.

Please do not make any further posts that fail to advance the sale, that criticize the vehicle or otherwise interfere with this sale. If you don't like a car, then move on to an ad you do like. If you are interested in buying the car and have a legitimate question, please ask it without criticizing the car. If you cannot do that, ask the question of the seller by PM. The seller may choose to answer it or not, but in any case please do not badger the seller or belabor a point.

Just as a point of reference to all the interfering posts, the rules on Interference are repeated below. If you need clarification or have questions, please PM me. Just remember, the Sales Thread Classifieds are not open discussion threads to criticize a seller's car.

The Rules:

8. Interference in a For Sale thread

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...le-thread.html

If you don’t like the price or item being offered in a for-sale thread, take it to e-mail or PMs. Better still, just move on to a thread that is offering something you like the price on.

If you post a criticism of the price or the quality of the item being offered, you will be in violation of Forum rules and subject to sanctions.

If you post your own for sale items to the for sale thread started by someone else, you also are in violation of Forum rules. Start your own thread, rather than jumping into the thread of someone else.

If your contribution to a for sale thread does not advance the sale, you are in the way.

If you spot inappropriate posts to a for sale thread, please alert a moderator.
Old 09-23-2015, 02:24 PM
mloboda
Cruising

Originally Posted by Vettebuyer6369
Guys, I have just removed 9 posts that ranged from "not advancing the sales'' to "Interference in a Sales thread" as regarding the forum sales thread rules.

Please do not make any further posts that fail to advance the sale, that criticize the vehicle or otherwise interfere with this sale. If you don't like a car, then move on to an ad you do like. If you are interested in buying the car and have a legitimate question, please ask it without criticizing the car. If you cannot do that, ask the question of the seller by PM. The seller may choose to answer it or not, but in any case please do not badger the seller or belabor a point.

Just as a point of reference to all the interfering posts, the rules on Interference are repeated below. If you need clarification or have questions, please PM me. Just remember, the Sales Thread Classifieds are not open discussion threads to criticize a seller's car.

The Rules:

8. Interference in a For Sale thread

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...le-thread.html

If you don’t like the price or item being offered in a for-sale thread, take it to e-mail or PMs. Better still, just move on to a thread that is offering something you like the price on.

If you post a criticism of the price or the quality of the item being offered, you will be in violation of Forum rules and subject to sanctions.

If you post your own for sale items to the for sale thread started by someone else, you also are in violation of Forum rules. Start your own thread, rather than jumping into the thread of someone else.

If your contribution to a for sale thread does not advance the sale, you are in the way.

If you spot inappropriate posts to a for sale thread, please alert a moderator.

Thank you !
I was being good natured about the whole thing but I'm glad you saw what was going on. I can't believe the number of people ( i'm being polite ) who have nothing to do but cause trouble for others.
Old 10-01-2015, 09:51 PM
vetteride4u
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not sure what my level of interest is but would like to see the car. Talked to you a couple weeks ago. 216-402-5524 thanks Chris
Old 10-04-2015, 09:28 AM
mloboda
Cruising

Originally Posted by vetteride4u
Not sure what my level of interest is but would like to see the car. Talked to you a couple weeks ago. 216-402-5524 thanks Chris
Chris, you're not far away. Just call me at 440-832-0786 and you can check out the car.
Thanks
Mike

Get notified of new replies

To F/s 61 fuelie project

Quick Reply: F/s 61 fuelie project