Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

Wanted 63SWC FI,that needs restoration

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2015, 08:19 AM
Chevyluver
Intermediate

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

Default Wanted 63SWC FI,that needs restoration

You have read these requests at least a million times so my request will be the one million and one. Looking for a 63 SWC FI, with documentation, that needs to be "Restored". Would like the corvette to be intact if possible.
Here is a chance to clean out your space in the garage/shed/pole barn/ or underground hidden area, "Plus" the added funds to your bank account. Not to say the least of making your wife happy with the extra storage space, remember happy wife, happy life. Thanks Paul
Old 10-07-2015, 08:27 AM
roberts427
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 150 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by Chevyluver
You have read these requests at least a million times so my request will be the one million and one. Looking for a 63 SWC FI, with documentation, that needs to be "Restored". Would like the corvette to be intact if possible.
Here is a chance to clean out your space in the garage/shed/pole barn/ or underground hidden area, "Plus" the added funds to your bank account. Not to say the least of making your wife happy with the extra storage space, remember happy wife, happy life. Thanks Paul
Now that's funny
Old 10-07-2015, 10:26 AM
morly1963
Melting Slicks

Received 631 Likes on 419 Posts

Look at earlier for "sale cars". A guy had a 63 fi he got from his grandfather that needed resto. Good luck.
Old 10-08-2015, 11:49 PM
TNVettGuy
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
2015 C1 of Year Finalist

Hi Paul,

You may want to contact the guy that has this vette:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevrolet-Corvette-Base-Coupe-2-Door-/371456319518?forcerrptr=true&hash=item567c85a01e&item=371456319518
The story is that it came with a FI unit and has been with the car for some time. The unit is currently not on the car but the owner has it. If you could find out via tank sheet or similar, you may have a 63 swc fi. I have spoken with this guy a number of times and he is real nice to talk to.

Thanks - Matt
Old 10-09-2015, 10:20 AM
kenba
Safety Car

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: PHOENIX AZ. WHAT A MAN WON"T SPEND TO GIVE HIS ASS A RIDE
Received 306 Likes on 220 Posts

Originally Posted by TNVettGuy
Hi Paul,

You may want to contact the guy that has this vette:

Chevrolet Corvette Base Coupe 2 Door | eBay

The story is that it came with a FI unit and has been with the car for some time. The unit is currently not on the car but the owner has it. If you could find out via tank sheet or similar, you may have a 63 swc fi. I have spoken with this guy a number of times and he is real nice to talk to.

Thanks - Matt
Tank sheets were started in 1967 so there would be none on a 63. There are other tell tail signs of it was a FI Corvette though.
Old 10-12-2015, 12:23 PM
mhanley
Pro

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

How about a real red/red fuelie convertible ? No hit body, two tops.

Mike

Get notified of new replies

To Wanted 63SWC FI,that needs restoration

Quick Reply: Wanted 63SWC FI,that needs restoration