Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

67/C4 rebody tooling (molds) for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2016, 11:56 PM
0Gasoline Alley
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 67/C4 rebody tooling (molds) for sale Make Offer

My forum name is flynams and I am retiring and have decided to sell the molds and tooling to build our 67 Corvette rebody to go on a C4 chassis...kind of a poor man's restomod. The car is called 67rayzr and we have only built 17 cars on this tooling. You can see what we built in our online brochure at 67rayzr.com All tooling is included to build convertibles or coupes and with major modification to the finished parts we have even built 2 C6 donor convertibles. Over 200K was spent in just sculpting and making the molds. I believe that only about 5% of the guys that have built cars over the years would be able to build these cars. It is a highly involved fabrication to get high level cars and I can't teach anyone to do this....so I have priced it cheap...35K for the tooling to do coupe and convertibles, plus 3 noses and 2 convertible rear clips and one coupe rear clip made out of high end vinylester resin and aged and cured over 9 months, worth 25K on their own. Please reply on private message here with your phone number and I can call you. No body parts will be sold on their own, sorry. Interesting Vette trade up or down considered. Fiberglass Dave

Last edited by Gasoline Alley; 02-11-2016 at 11:56 AM. Reason: lower price
Old 03-02-2016, 09:52 PM
0Gasoline Alley
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bumpttt

Quick Reply: 67/C4 rebody tooling (molds) for sale