Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

1967 corvette for sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2016, 07:16 PM
trud12
8th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 1967 corvette for sale

1967 corvette coupe. Marlboro maroon, black interior and stinger. original 427 / 390 hp, now 427 / 435 L-89 with 67 dated alum. heads. four speed, p.s. , p.b. , side pipes, ralley wheels, new redline radials and am/fm. mostly original. car has nice paint, chrome, and interior. 41288 miles. many original parts. nice quality driver. asking $85,000 obo. call 716 471 8418.
Old 04-07-2016, 03:54 PM
trud12
8th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Everyone in the world is not computer savvy. I don't have Internet at home( I'm at the local public library) and I don't even own a digital camera. I've owned this car for 31 years. The asking price is from a market value appraisal done this year. Neither myself or the car was in Hurricane Sandy( I'm assuming that's the reference). If you're interested in a car like this give me a call. The rest of you guys have fun with the frowny face posts.
The following users liked this post:
vettebuyer6369 (05-31-2016)
Old 05-29-2016, 01:26 AM
Thunder80
Burning Brakes

Received 120 Likes on 100 Posts

I would like to see pictures if it's that good. Pictures worth a thousand words. $$$ talk while bs walks
Old 05-29-2016, 06:30 AM
phil2302
Melting Slicks

Received 1,014 Likes on 578 Posts

Originally Posted by trud12
1967 corvette coupe. Marlboro maroon, black interior and stinger. original 427 / 390 hp, now 427 / 435 L-89 with 67 dated alum. heads. four speed, p.s. , p.b. , side pipes, ralley wheels, new redline radials and am/fm. mostly original. car has nice paint, chrome, and interior. 41288 miles. many original parts. nice quality driver. asking $85,000 obo. call 716 471 8418.
Sandy comment was a low blow.
Funny, so many people think everyone in NY is from NYC and are not aware what beautiful countryside we have.
If I may suggest asking a friend to help with pictures.
It would be an enormous boost in marketing your car.
I am in NY also. Maybe I have seen your car at Oak Beach or Captree?Sounds like a really nice car! Good luck with the sale.
Old 05-30-2016, 03:13 PM
Mikado463
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 450 Likes on 312 Posts

Originally Posted by trud12
where abouts in the Western NY area are you, I'm going to be up in that area this week.
Old 05-30-2016, 09:13 PM
henryr
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

original block bumped to 435 horse or NOM ?
Old 05-31-2016, 05:57 AM
Bowtyeguy
Le Mans Master

Received 513 Likes on 354 Posts

Ok serious buyers would pick up the phone and call him if really interested. He left his number. Not everyone is computer literate.

If I was looking for this car I would call him.
Old 05-31-2016, 10:54 AM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,331 Likes on 2,775 Posts

closed for review

----------------

OK, this thread had so many violations I am very suprised not a single member reported it. A few posted "thanks" to violating posts, though.

If you had a post removed or edited, received a PM , a forum Warning or a Forum Infraction with a ban attached, it was because you made posts that involved the following posting violations:

- Interference in a sales thread:

Please do not make posts that do not advance the sale in a member's sales thread. That includes comments about price or quality, or other pointless or critical remarks. If you see such posts, rather than opining about them, report them so a moderator can address them.

If a poster has not posted pictures or enough info, it's fair to ask for it. Its not acceptable to badger him, question how many posts he has, complain that he prefers phone calls, or further berate his ad. Its obvious you have no interest in buying, so move on to another thread that you dont find so upsetting.

8. Interference in a For Sale thread

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/foru...eir-parts.html

If you don’t like the price or item being offered in a for-sale thread, take it to e-mail or PMs. Better still, just move on to a thread that is offering something you like the price on.

If you post a criticism of the price or the quality of the item being offered, you will be in violation of Forum rules and subject to sanctions.

If you post your own for sale items to the for sale thread started by someone else, you also are in violation of Forum rules. Start your own thread, rather than jumping into the thread of someone else.

If your contribution to a for sale thread does not advance the sale, you are in the way.

-Thread Hijacking

If you have something to sell, want to buy something, etc., start your own thread.

6. No hijacking

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/foru...eir-parts.html

Only replies related to the thread can be posted. If it is a for sale thread and you have the same item for sale, start your own thread.

-Moderator & Site complaints

This may come as a surprise, but the handful of volunteer moderators here do not read every single post made by the 200,000+ members every day. If you see a post that you think is inappropriate, please report that post (hit the triangle with the exclamation mark icon) or send a section moderator a PM.

However, do not take that opportunity to revisit public complaints about sanctions you may have received in the past, in the public forums. If you still do not understand which forum rule you broke when you received a Warning or Infraction in the past, or you do not fully understand other forum rules, send a mod a PM and we will explain it. Do not use the open forum for these complaints.

Complaints, Suggestions & Questions

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/foru...questions.html

If you have suggestions for the improvement of the Forum, questions or criticism of the Forum or its moderation, you are welcome to PM or e-mail a moderator. Please do not use an open thread for such messages, however.

That would include, but is not limited to discussions about who has been banned and why.

The work on the Forum's volunteer moderators is difficult enough without having folks calling them out in open threads.

-----------------------------------------------------------
If anyone has additional questions, please PM me. If anyone would like to be helpful to this member and assist them with posting photos, or offer other assistance, please fee free.

Good luck with the sale.

Last edited by vettebuyer6369; 05-31-2016 at 11:49 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To 1967 corvette for sale

Quick Reply: 1967 corvette for sale