Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

For Sale: 1966 Mosport Green Coupe California car auto complete history 98,000 miles

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2016, 07:54 PM
pusher_sr
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default For Sale: 1966 Mosport Green Coupe California car auto complete history 98,000 miles

selling our RARE 1966 corvette stingray coupe. i have a complete history of the car which is originally from los angeles california. it is a matching numbers small block (327- 300 hp) automatic (powerglide) with air conditioning, power windows, am-fm radio, original black interior. the original colour was mosport green, but the original lady owner had it painted a few times. i have the protect-o-plate and even the original LICENSE PLATES that came with the car! i've had it for 12 years now and had it painted blue (my wife's choice) when i got it, and was about to change it back to it's original mosport green when a sudden illness in our family put an end to those plans. when i bought the car it only had 78,000 original miles on it. it now has 98,000 miles on it. i had the motor professionally rebuilt a few years ago and have put on about 1,200 miles on the car since then. i also replaced the holley carb, dual exhaust, gas tank & auto transmission lines, tires and the master cylinder. the a/c was upgraded to new specs back in 2004 when i bought the car. heater core and air ducks have been replaced. new exterior emblems, new gas tank cap, expansion tank, radiator and hoses and battery bracket/holder.
the car was bought on july 29, 1966 at warren biggs chevrolet in los angeles, california. it resided in downey, california from 1966 to 2002 when it was brought to vancouver island, b.c., canada. a single 80 year old woman was the original owner of the car (i have her insurance papers also), and she gave the car to her old boyfriend from the 70's. he drove it home to canada and kept it for one year (put on only 200 miles), and i purchased the car from him.
unfortunately we have to let it go. the first $45,000 takes it away.
i can e-mail or mail pictures to any interested parties. i've taken pictures underneath the car also. the car is RUST FREE.
thanks. ted puska, ladysmith, b.c. canada
tpuska3@telus.net

Last edited by pusher_sr; 04-16-2016 at 02:54 AM. Reason: ommited details
Old 04-21-2016, 04:33 PM
Rescue Rogers
Dementer sole survivor

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 6,291 Likes on 3,919 Posts
2020 C3 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (performance mods)
2019 C3 of Year Winner (performance mods)
2016 C3 of Year Finalist

Picks will help the sale. Is your price CAD or USD?
That will help too, with the exchange rate as it is
Old 04-23-2016, 03:23 AM
pusher_sr
Instructor

Originally Posted by Rescue Rogers
Picks will help the sale. Is your price CAD or USD?
That will help too, with the exchange rate as it is
the asking price is in u.s. funds. i haven't posted any pictures before, but if any more interested parties e-mail me, i can send a bunch of pictures. i've already sent pics to boston, ma. , los angeles, ca. and a couple of places here in british columbia (vancouver, vernon).
the e-mail pics are working and i also have 4X6" copies of the real pics to send by mail (but who does that anymore, lol).
thanks for the tips.
ted

Last edited by pusher_sr; 04-23-2016 at 03:24 AM. Reason: spelling incorrect
Old 04-23-2016, 08:15 AM
Rescue Rogers
Dementer sole survivor

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 6,291 Likes on 3,919 Posts
2020 C3 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (performance mods)
2019 C3 of Year Winner (performance mods)
2016 C3 of Year Finalist

Glad there is interest. Good luck with your sale!!
Old 04-26-2016, 03:27 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,331 Likes on 2,775 Posts

Originally Posted by pusher_sr
the asking price is in u.s. funds. i haven't posted any pictures before, but if any more interested parties e-mail me, i can send a bunch of pictures. i've already sent pics to boston, ma. , los angeles, ca. and a couple of places here in british columbia (vancouver, vernon).
the e-mail pics are working and i also have 4X6" copies of the real pics to send by mail
(but who does that anymore, lol).
thanks for the tips.
ted
It is a lot easier to just post your pictures in your thread, than sending them to each person who contacts you. You even generate more interest in your thread, too.

Best of luck.
Old 04-30-2016, 10:06 PM
pusher_sr
Instructor

Default sold my 66 vette - many thanks

Originally Posted by Vettebuyer6369
It is a lot easier to just post your pictures in your thread, than sending them to each person who contacts you. You even generate more interest in your thread, too.

Best of luck.
i've just sold my 66 vette and i would like to thanks all the people that posted tips and hints in selling my car.
i've very much enjoyed my 12 years on the corvette forum.
thanks again. ted p. ladysmith, b.c. candada

Last edited by pusher_sr; 04-30-2016 at 10:07 PM. Reason: spelling incorrect

Get notified of new replies

To For Sale: 1966 Mosport Green Coupe California car auto complete history 98,000 miles

Quick Reply: For Sale: 1966 Mosport Green Coupe California car auto complete history 98,000 miles