Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

WTB numbers matching 1962 Fawn Beige Vert

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2016, 12:51 AM
mitchg41
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default WTB numbers matching 1962 Fawn Beige Vert

WTB numbers matching 1962 Fawn Beige convertible with fawn beige soft top and matching interior. Low miles, original motor, trans, etc., well optioned, laser straight frame (no accidents) send pics with price. Would like documented car. Send pm. Exchange email, serious or motivated sellers only.
Old 04-24-2016, 09:37 AM
Bowtyeguy
Le Mans Master

Received 513 Likes on 354 Posts

https://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/5524916546.html
Old 04-25-2016, 08:51 PM
mitchg41
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Thanks Bowtyeguy for Post

Looking for a original, or possibly a resto/reno car. I plan a high end resto/reno for the car. Classic look but doing through and through upgrade, lighter frame, ultra leather interior, classic looking gauge cluster, plan to do new from bottom to top, Upgraded suspension, drivetrain and swap in new LS3 engine and trans with new supercharged engine and mods. Car will be done professionally. Better price I can get car for the easier it will be to keep costs down as much as possible.

Want to keep the classic look on outside, but modernize it under body and interior.

By the way you have a beautiful car. Kind of jealous, I love the color, finishes and etc.

Please stay in touch...I have caught the bug again!!!

Get notified of new replies

To WTB numbers matching 1962 Fawn Beige Vert

Quick Reply: WTB numbers matching 1962 Fawn Beige Vert