Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

WTB 57 cascade green car

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2016, 12:19 AM
Tom Spence
Instructor

Received 38 Likes on 22 Posts

Default WTB 57 cascade green car

Trying to help a friend who is hoping to find a 57 Cascade Green car.
Must be a Powerglide. Numbers not that important but nice driver status would be ideal. Another possibility is something with beige interior that needs a repaint but not a total do-over. I know there out there and there is a least a dozen on the C-1 registry. Any help or leads would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 07-04-2016, 01:02 PM
HS Vette
Pro

Received 41 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom Spence
Trying to help a friend who is hoping to find a 57 Cascade Green car.
Must be a Powerglide. Numbers not that important but nice driver status would be ideal. Another possibility is something with beige interior that needs a repaint but not a total do-over. I know there out there and there is a least a dozen on the C-1 registry. Any help or leads would be appreciated. Thanks.

http://www.usedcorvettesforsale.com/...DE-GREEN-70466
Old 07-05-2016, 12:44 PM
Tom Spence
Instructor

Received 38 Likes on 22 Posts

Thanks HS. I seen this one and the site already. There are several out there and on this site but all are stick cars except for CC819398. Being a Powerglide original I was getting excited until I seen the photos of the "original" car and then some real uglies appeared especially the eBay trim tag. My hope is someone knows of a real one that has not been worked over yet by a flipper. The same hope of most of us!

Get notified of new replies

To WTB 57 cascade green car

Quick Reply: WTB 57 cascade green car