Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

63 SWC still for sale price reduced to $88,900 or reasonable offer / partial trade

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2016, 09:22 AM
MRealini
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 63 SWC still for sale price reduced to $88,900 or reasonable offer / partial trade

Old 10-14-2016, 06:47 AM #1
MRealini

63 SWC for sale $$88,900 or reasonable offer / partial trade

Time to sell my '63, 250 hp, automatic, numbers matching coupe. I prefer to sell outright but would consider a partial trade for a 1957, 1958 or 1960 corvette.

I realize that it isn't an FI or high hp model but it is a beautiful example of a swc that probably because of it being a base auto car, has been beutifuly taken care of.

The car is located in Belvidere, Illinois

I have owned the car for three years and purchased the car from Daniel Schmitt (The link to the advertisement from when I purchased the car is after the first picture)

The car is also listed on eBay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevrolet-Co...m=222271218045

Original advertisement when purchased from Daniel Schmitt:
Http://www.schmitt.com/inventory/ds-...-window-coupe/

Not mentioned on the eBay advertisement is that the clock has stopped working.
I am not a 'Corvette expert' but have been a Corvette lover for over 45 years. I will be happy to answer any questions as best as I can.

Quick Reply: 63 SWC still for sale price reduced to $88,900 or reasonable offer / partial trade