C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

C60 org. A/C parts list

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2005, 08:50 AM
Danish Corvette Guy
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default C60 org. A/C parts list

Hi Guys

I want to bring my 66 vert back to fact. aircondition, instead of the now installed vintage air. Can some provide me with a list of all the parts needed to bring it back to fact. specification. I need everything !!! All theres left of the original, is the dashboard.

Hope to hear from You soon.

Best regards Thomas Larsen
Old 06-07-2005, 09:22 AM
RugHead
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thomas: There is too much to list/explain in a post. Get the Assembly Instruction Manual for your car and look in section C60. It depicts everything the factory used to install C60.

BTW, if you are looking to buy original A/C parts, be prepared to spend BIG dollars. Once in a while there is a complete system on ebay and they go for upwards of US$5,000. Some of the seemingly little parts fetch $500-1,000 each, on their own.
Old 06-07-2005, 09:34 AM
Danish Corvette Guy
Instructor

A guy from the local Corvette club offered me to buy all the engine stuff from his 1968 Corvette fact. A/C car. He is now checking how many parts are the same, but i know now that the blowerbox and inside heater box need bought from someone else. Inside in the car all cables are there, sideducts etc. But would like some comments on the
engineparts if they can be used?

Thomas
Old 06-07-2005, 10:25 AM
Bill J
Instructor

Most or all of the engine stuff will work as long as it is the same engine type IE small or big block.

Get notified of new replies

To C60 org. A/C parts list

Quick Reply: C60 org. A/C parts list