C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Is this your C1/C2?

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2001, 06:13 PM
Sunset Vette
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Is this your C1/C2?

Is this your car? Please check out some of the images we have in the Corvette Forum Calendar Project database, using the instructions below.

Search Page

Search for your car color, your car generation (C1-C5), and Not Approved. This will invoke the search engine and display thumbnail images of cars in our database. See yours? Fill out the form at the bottom of the screen to automatically move your car to Pending status. Or if you would prefer that people not have a choice of your picture for their calendar, use the deny option instead.

Any pictures in the database that we do not get a permission form for by the end of this month will automatically be removed. We got a variety of pictures from the forum to "seed" the database, and will not infringe on anyone's privacy by allowing their picture to be used without permission. New submissions are still welcome!

Here are some sample pics:

Thanks for looking!

[Modified by Sunset Vette, 4:18 PM 8/27/2001]
Old 08-28-2001, 12:14 AM
396 RAT
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: Is this your C1/C2? (Sunset Vette)

Not mine, but I know 3 of them from the forum. :cheers:
Old 08-28-2001, 12:20 AM
Sunset Vette
Drifting

Default Re: Is this your C1/C2? (396 RAT)

Not mine, but I know 3 of them from the forum. :cheers:
Send 'em on over! :D

Thanks...
Old 08-28-2001, 10:27 PM
Sunset Vette
Drifting

Default Re: Is this your C1/C2?

Hey, a huge thanks to all of the response so far. My wife said that she was busy the entire day today with the downloading / uploading that she had to do due to new submissions / uploads that came in in the past 36 hours. Cool!

Actually, this project is really my sneaky way of convincing her that we need cable or DSL service... LOL... shhh, don't tell. :D

Dave
Old 09-04-2001, 11:50 PM
Sunset Vette
Drifting

Default Re: Is this your C1/C2? (Sunset Vette)

A quick note to all: We're moving a bit slower on the approvals this weekend since my wife is out of town due to a family illness. For that reason, I'm pushing this back to the top.

The cars at "red" status are cars that we got from the forum and do not have permission to use. If you find your car and don't want it to be used, we'll remove them at the end of this week. I will then focus on getting the code done to allow custom calendars to be created.

We will continue to take new submissions however. Thanks to everyone that has participated so far! We have a great selection of C1/C2's in pending / final status!

Dave

Get notified of new replies

To Is this your C1/C2?

Quick Reply: Is this your C1/C2?