C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

OH WHAT FUN!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2001, 10:23 PM
egregious
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default OH WHAT FUN!!!

Got to take the midyear out for a spin today! My two young-uns (1 and 3 yrs) make that a rare occassion these days, but I think my appreciation for the car has actually been enhanced from the waiting! Got numerous waves (from Vettes and others including 2 (two!) '69 Camaro's and a caravan of about a dozen Harley's!).

What a marvelous work of art these things are... Hope to see some of ya'll in Chatanooga on the 16th!
Old 09-08-2001, 10:46 PM
Grey Ghost
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: OH WHAT FUN!!! (egregious)

I'm hoping to make Chattanooga. If you want to exit here in Calhoun Ga, we can caravan on up together. Let me know.
Old 09-09-2001, 09:57 AM
GaryS
Melting Slicks

Default Egregious

:eek: :eek:

egregious - YOU HAVE GOT TO BE AN ATTORNEY. ;) Now, fess up! I have never heard another occupation use that phrase.

Gary
Old 09-09-2001, 12:48 PM
egregious
Burning Brakes

Default Re: OH WHAT FUN!!! (Grey Ghost)

Grey Ghost - I will actually be heading to Chattanooga on Friday night. The wife and I are spending the weekend there for my birthday. Should be a nice romantic getway: Georgia Tech v. Florida State on Saturday and a Vette show on Sunday!!! God bless my wife for putting up with me...

GaryS - No attorney here! Had I gone to school for another ten years...maybe. But, alas, I am stuck as a lowly computer hacker... :D

Get notified of new replies

To OH WHAT FUN!!!

Quick Reply: OH WHAT FUN!!!