C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Saturday Cruise ala New Years Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 09:15 PM
Hitch
Race Director

Received 164 Likes on 109 Posts

Default Saturday Cruise ala New Years Cruise

Well we were supposed to go for a ride on Monday but it RAINED here all day. So we decied that Saturday was to be nice we'd try again. We were lucky it was beautiful with highs in the 70's and some spotty clouds it was top down weather.. The group consisted of mostly Sharks and my lonely Midyear.. I though that you guys would like a few pics of us out driving em through the backwoods of Eastern North Carolina.. We then made our way to the local BBQ joint for some good ole fashion BBQ. Enjoy...

Old 01-08-2007, 03:25 PM
Harps
Le Mans Master

Received 137 Likes on 51 Posts

Dave, the pics look great. I am sure you were giving those Sharks hell weren't ya?!?

Sorry I missed the cruise. We actually packed up the 56 on Saturday and took it to the restorer in Wilmington to have all the body work completed. That was a long trip there and back in one day. Saw a really cool new shop that he has, and some very cool vettes.
Old 01-09-2007, 02:12 PM
justatoy
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice
Old 01-09-2007, 05:19 PM
bigearl56
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 57 Likes on 37 Posts

Default Cruizn!

Dave, Looks like a nice ride. Sure wish we could get some of that NC bbq around here. Everything here is soaked in tomato sauce I usually stop in Wilson when going south on I-95 and load up on fried chicken and bbq. Maybe next time you come to Billsburg you could help a brother out?
Earl
Old 01-09-2007, 08:53 PM
Hitch
Race Director

Received 164 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by bigearl56
Dave, Looks like a nice ride. Sure wish we could get some of that NC bbq around here. Everything here is soaked in tomato sauce I usually stop in Wilson when going south on I-95 and load up on fried chicken and bbq. Maybe next time you come to Billsburg you could help a brother out?
Earl
Earl,
Next time I come your way I'll bring you some along with some hush puppies and some good sauce.. If you have been getting off in Wilson you've probably been using exit 116. If you go west instead of east you'll be at my house in 20 minutes. Come see me when you come next time. I still need to get up with you about my stainless for the hardtop.
Old 01-09-2007, 09:06 PM
jeff batchelor
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Dave,

What are you doing way in the back. Thats not like you . Stacy must be driving.
Jeff

Get notified of new replies

To Saturday Cruise ala New Years Cruise

Quick Reply: Saturday Cruise ala New Years Cruise