C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Original Convertible Top Colors - 1967

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2015, 10:15 PM
aafadca
Racer

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by mattba
Wow This is an old thread - but I'll add another post. My 67 is Ermine white with a teal top and bright blue interior and I have the tank sticker to show the colors are original. The facts indicate that this is a "rare" color combination. But it's only rare because people didn't like it enough to order it that way "back in the day". But now everyone seems to love the colors whenever I bring it to shows. Go figure...

I know folks like pictures so here are a few:

Same color combo as mine! Definitely don't see it too often. It's starting to grow on me though
Old 07-03-2015, 10:39 AM
RatDog
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,581 Likes on 818 Posts
2023 C2 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
St. Jude Donor '20-'21-'22-'23-'24

Originally Posted by mattba
Wow This is an old thread - but I'll add another post. My 67 is Ermine white with a teal top and bright blue interior and I have the tank sticker to show the colors are original. The facts indicate that this is a "rare" color combination. But it's only rare because people didn't like it enough to order it that way "back in the day". But now everyone seems to love the colors whenever I bring it to shows. Go figure...

I know folks like pictures so here are a few:

I have the twin to your car, only difference being mine has a teal interior in addition to the teal top. Click on the pic in my signature and scroll to see the interior.

-- Steve

Quick Reply: Original Convertible Top Colors - 1967