C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

1966 floor mats- picture please ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 01:59 AM
pusher_sr
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1966 floor mats- picture please ?

can anyone with clear rubber floor mats post a picture of their interior floor. am i right in assuming the cars came from the factory ONLY with either the black rubber mats or the clear rubber mats? i was thinking of redoing my carpet next winter and buying original clear mats, but was wondering what they look like. the 80/20 carpet mats with embroidered logos look very nice, but it's not really the original look, is it? thanks for the info. pusher
Old 03-13-2008, 08:18 AM
capevettes
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4,551 Likes on 2,160 Posts
2023 C3 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2021 C8 of the Year Finalist Unmodified
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (performance mods)
2019 C1 of Year Winner (performance mods)
2017 Corvette of the Year Finalist
2016 C2 of Year
2015 C3 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by pusher_sr
can anyone with clear rubber floor mats post a picture of their interior floor. am i right in assuming the cars came from the factory ONLY with either the black rubber mats or the clear rubber mats? i was thinking of redoing my carpet next winter and buying original clear mats, but was wondering what they look like. the 80/20 carpet mats with embroidered logos look very nice, but it's not really the original look, is it? thanks for the info. pusher
None came from the factory with floor mats. They were dealer add-ons and they were clear rubber on the mid years. I have a set in my 65 but am too computer challenged to post pictures.
Old 03-13-2008, 08:54 AM
66BlkBB
Melting Slicks

Received 84 Likes on 48 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15-'16-'17

Originally Posted by pusher_sr
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&

My clear ones turned yellow real quick. Not sure why. I don't have them in the car any more. Went to more of a saddle color.

Steve

Get notified of new replies

To 1966 floor mats- picture please ?

Quick Reply: 1966 floor mats- picture please ?