C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

jerry bramlet - need fuel inj to restore

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 08:47 PM
geworthomd
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default jerry bramlet - need fuel inj to restore

Looking for a fuel inj unit 1961 that I can later restore
Old 03-07-2010, 09:40 PM
jerrybramlett
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 288 Likes on 121 Posts

Originally Posted by geworthomd
Looking for a fuel inj unit 1961 that I can later restore
G.E. -

While I appreciate your interest in FI, I don't conduct business in this part of the Forum. If you'd like to talk to me, you're certainly welcome to call the phone number listed on my website.

Most '61 Corvettes equipped with FI had 7320 series units. These systems aren't very rare. There are many of them out there waiting to be restored.

Jerry Bramlett
Old 03-07-2010, 09:49 PM
geworthomd
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fi

Originally Posted by jerrybramlett
G.E. -

While I appreciate your interest in FI, I don't conduct business in this part of the Forum. If you'd like to talk to me, you're certainly welcome to call the phone number listed on my website.

Most '61 Corvettes equipped with FI had 7320 series units. These systems aren't very rare. There are many of them out there waiting to be restored.

Jerry Bramlett
I love it, your website says to contact you via Corvette Forum. I contacted you via Corvette Forum and you said to contact you via your website...cool.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:04 PM
jerrybramlett
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Here's what it says on my website:

"Since my daughter CyberLizz refuses to allow me to just publish my email address on the page as text due to the risk of it being picked up by spammers, you will need to use the Corvette Forum to send email to me. You can also reach me by phone at (251) 478-4003 from 8 AM to 9 PM Central Time, Monday through Saturday."
Old 03-08-2010, 07:55 AM
Frankie the Fink
Team Owner

Received 7,082 Likes on 4,736 Posts
Army

CyberLizz is a smart gal....Internet robots cruise the web just looking for legitimate email addresses to spray spam too or to hijack their address book....

Doesn't sound to me like Jerry is being particularly hard to reach and he is the "F/I guy!"
Old 03-08-2010, 08:54 AM
jerrybramlett
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Default Clarification

I'm allowed to use the Buy / Sell sections of this Forum for my personal parts and cars. I'm grateful for that. Also, CorvetteForum members are certainly allowed to use the Forum e-mail system to contact me through my Profile page. However, I'm not allowed to use this Forum for advertising or conducting my FI business with customers because I'm not a Supporting Vendor.

There are other Forum members who repair FI systems. I'm aware of John DeGregory, Tom Parsons, and Jim Lockwood, for example. There may be more that I don't know or can't recall this morning. Anyone can contact John, Tom, and Jim through the Forum e-mail system too.

Get notified of new replies

To jerry bramlet - need fuel inj to restore

Quick Reply: jerry bramlet - need fuel inj to restore