C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Stop By at NCRS in Kissimmee 2013 Jan.

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 08:03 PM
Mike Terry
Le Mans Master

Received 270 Likes on 202 Posts

Default Stop By at NCRS in Kissimmee 2013 Jan.

Well it is only about 7 more weeks till the NCRS Winter Regional in Old Town in Kissimmee FL. and yes we (Brett and I) will be there in our same spot up on the Black top Swap Meet Area between the guy with the 4 post lifts and the Vintage Air guy. Feel free to stop by again this year and say hi and have a cold beverage on us. Someone said they wanted to see me give away another Corvette this year, well that is not going to happen but I do have a Corvette that will be on the site For Sale and this one is an outstanding Black Vert that who ever buys it is going to have more FUN then they ever thought they could have. This Vette is going to be the buy of the show for who ever buys it. This Black Corvette Vert will be a money maker for some one down the road. Anyway enough of that just stop by and say Hi and have a cold one on us. We will be there from Wed. Jan. 23rd till Sunday early afternoon the 27th.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:42 AM
Capt Van
Le Mans Master

Received 232 Likes on 88 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12, '16

Hey Mike,
Are you going to get down our way in Punta Gorda this year to see Muscle Car City? Remember closed on Mondays.
Van

...more about the black one?
Old 11-30-2012, 11:37 AM
Mike Terry
Le Mans Master

Capt Van, yes we are going to get down there and you can bet that we will not be driving all the way there on a Monday. That trip sucked with 3 guys in the cab of my Dodge HEMI Truck. As far as the Black Corvette Roadster I can tell you this is the only one I have ever seen and not saying I have seen every rare Corvette out there but I had never even heard of this car till one day and I told my wife I have got to buy and for one time she did agreed with me. I can already tell you I have enjoyed it a lot and the wife has enjoyed it as well and even the Grand Kids have enjoyed riding in it. I like to buy different Corvettes and drive them and enjoy them for a while and them pass them along to others who will enjoy them as much as I have. I can always say I owned that and it was the only one I had ever seen and now someone else is enjoying it as much as I did. It is now time to pass it on to someone else who will enjoy it also. Sorry that is all I can tell you about the car. It is something that you will have to stop by our booth space and see. I am sure that some other Corvette Nut like me will have to have it just like I did.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:21 AM
Capt Van
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '12, '16

Shoot me an email and let me know when you'll be going to MCC and I'll drag StevZ06 up and meet for lunch and I'll introduce you to the owner.

Depending on how many are coming I could put you up for a night.

I think you should email me pictures and info on the black one

captvan@gmail.com
Old 12-01-2012, 06:15 PM
Mike Terry
Le Mans Master

E-mail sent
Old 12-04-2012, 01:39 PM
Hotchrome
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Terry
Well it is only about 7 more weeks till the NCRS Winter Regional in Old Town in Kissimmee FL. and yes we (Brett and I) will be there in our same spot up on the Black top Swap Meet Area between the guy with the 4 post lifts and the Vintage Air guy. Feel free to stop by again this year and say hi and have a cold beverage on us. Someone said they wanted to see me give away another Corvette this year, well that is not going to happen but I do have a Corvette that will be on the site For Sale and this one is an outstanding Black Vert that who ever buys it is going to have more FUN then they ever thought they could have. This Vette is going to be the buy of the show for who ever buys it. This Black Corvette Vert will be a money maker for some one down the road. Anyway enough of that just stop by and say Hi and have a cold one on us. We will be there from Wed. Jan. 23rd till Sunday early afternoon the 27th.

Mike,

will come from Austria with two friends to the Winter Regional
and MECUM Auction. One of us wants to buy a C2 Convertible,
the others will see.....
We stay there from 20th till 28th. Hope to meet you and other CF/Corvette Guys there I'm glad to meet ,,Rich5962'' first time in person,
bought my SWC via Web from him two years ago. Great Car and job

See you there,best regards.
Old 12-04-2012, 02:43 PM
Mike Terry
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by Hotchrome
Mike,

will come from Austria with two friends to the Winter Regional
and MECUM Auction. One of us wants to buy a C2 Convertible,
the others will see.....
We stay there from 20th till 28th. Hope to meet you and other CF/Corvette Guys there I'm glad to meet ,,Rich5962'' first time in person,
bought my SWC via Web from him two years ago. Great Car and job

See you there,best regards.
Please stop by and say hello hack I may have the C2 that you or some of your friends are looking for. If nothing else have a cold adult beverage on me. We weill be loacted up on the black top next to the guy selling 4 post lifts and the guy from Vintage Air. We will have 3 spaces between them. Look forward to meeting you. We also will be getting there on the 20th.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:35 PM
Sam Kalmuk
Burning Brakes

Received 186 Likes on 76 Posts
2022 C2 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2021 C2 of the Year Finalist - Modified
C2 of the Year Finalist - Modified 2020
C2 of Year Finalist (track prepared) 2019
2017 C2 of Year Finalist
2015 C2 of Year Finalist

Default NCRS Kissimmee - Jan 2013

Mike: I should be staying in Kissimmee for the better part of January...
I'll take a few days off from the Golf Courses, and Meet up with
you... Save a Pop for me...
Sam
Old 12-04-2012, 08:58 PM
Tyler Townsley
Melting Slicks

Received 63 Likes on 27 Posts

Since you guys are going to be there so early come by and help line out the swap meet field. Tell you what I will save some spaces in the lower swamp for you just in case you don't make it by to help.LOL

Tyler
Old 12-04-2012, 09:37 PM
Vette Daddy
Le Mans Master

Received 95 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by Tyler Townsley
Since you guys are going to be there so early come by and help line out the swap meet field. Tell you what I will save some spaces in the lower swamp for you just in case you don't make it by to help.LOL

Tyler
No problem, Tyler. If it's ok with you, I'll be there right after my 12 beer liquid lunch?

Now.......where's that paint striper???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-05-2012, 06:28 AM
Mike Terry
Le Mans Master

Sam I will have a cold pop for you as well. maybe even some cold water in the cooler also. Tyler after an afternoon of and and we will be mooore theeeen gladddddddd to ooo helllpppp makkke sommmmmme _______+++++_____===== straight LLLLLinesss fffffffor UUUUUUUU
Old 12-05-2012, 07:59 AM
Tyler Townsley
Melting Slicks

Received 63 Likes on 27 Posts

Sam I will have a cold pop for you as well. maybe even some cold water in the cooler also. Tyler after an afternoon of and and we will be mooore theeeen gladddddddd to ooo helllpppp makkke sommmmmme _______+++++_____===== straight LLLLLinesss fffffffor UUUUUUUU
Can not be any worse than Tom Keen and Tim who had a center line off 20 ft. Of course I got back at them by forming Lake Keen around him a couple of years later. (12 in of rain in 4 hrs will do that,)

Tyler
Old 12-05-2012, 09:42 AM
toms silver 60
Melting Slicks

Received 92 Likes on 62 Posts

Default Fixd

Originally Posted by Tyler Townsley
Can not be any worse than Tom Keen and Tim who had a center line off 20 ft. Of course I got back at them by forming Lake TOWNSLEY around him a couple of years later. (12 in of rain in 4 hrs will do that,)

Tyler
Folks, don't forget your snowmobiles, parkas, amphicars and monsoon gear this year. Tyler still hasn't set his weather machine yet!
Old 12-05-2012, 11:00 AM
Hotchrome
Advanced

Please stop by and say hello hack I may have the C2 that you or some of your friends are looking for. If nothing else have a cold adult beverage on me. We weill be loacted up on the black top next to the guy selling 4 post lifts and the guy from Vintage Air. We will have 3 spaces between them. Look forward to meeting you. We also will be getting there on the 20th.
Thank you Mike, we will visit you and your cold beverage for big boys (B..R ?) there
My friend is looking for a C2 Convertible, SB, manual transmission,
matching #s, Condition 1-2.

Best regards from good old Europe.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:09 AM
Hotchrome
Advanced

Originally Posted by toms silver 60
Folks, don't forget your snowmobiles, parkas, amphicars and monsoon gear this year. Tyler still hasn't set his weather machine yet!
And that means...??? Must we bring our Winter Package with us ?
Skis, Helmets, Racing Clothes etc.
Let's make a race from the Disney-Matterhorn . There is one at
Annaheim, at Orlando too?
Old 12-05-2012, 12:57 PM
Mike Terry
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by Hotchrome
Thank you Mike, we will visit you and your cold beverage for big boys (B..R ?) there
My friend is looking for a C2 Convertible, SB, manual transmission,
matching #s, Condition 1-2.

Best regards from good old Europe.
Mine is a coupe 2 verts. I decided to bring 3 cars this year because we have 3 spaces. The 2 Verts are very rare Corvettes but will be priced very reasonable
Tyler keep the water down by Tom Keen and his boys. Brett and I like it just where we arenice and dry.

Last edited by Mike Terry; 12-05-2012 at 01:02 PM.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:10 AM
Hotchrome
Advanced

Mine is a coupe 2 verts. I decided to bring 3 cars this year because we have 3 spaces. The 2 Verts are very rare Corvettes but will be priced very reasonable
Tyler keep the water down by Tom Keen and his boys. Brett and I like it just where we arenice and dry.

Mail sent

Get notified of new replies

To Stop By at NCRS in Kissimmee 2013 Jan.

Old 12-06-2012, 07:00 AM
Capt Van
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '12, '16

The 2 Verts are very rare Corvettes but will be priced very reasonable.
Right..because they are about 16" long and come with free Barbie and Kens
Old 12-06-2012, 07:58 AM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

Received 4,583 Likes on 2,157 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (appearance mods)
C1 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

As far as the Black Corvette Roadster I can tell you this is the only one I have ever seen and not saying I have seen every rare Corvette out there but I had never even heard of this car till one day and I told my wife I have got to buy and for one time she did agreed with me.
Ya big teaser! What about us that can't make the show? Are you going to post up some pics of this mystery car, or do we have to wait for a month and a half?

Old 12-07-2012, 10:37 PM
Mike Terry
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by Capt Van
Right..because they are about 16" long and come with free Barbie and Kens
WRONG.
Things have changed somewhat. I will be bringing the 2 Verts I told you I was going to bring but instead of the 67 Lynndale Blue Coupe I think I will bring a 3rd Vert. and so now there were 3 all Verts and I will give you this as a hint and this will be the last hint I will post. There will be a C1 and a C2 and a C3 all Corvettes and all verts. Two will be Black (C2 and C3) and one (C1) will be white. I will not post pic nor will I give more hints. I will say that I will be working great deals to sell all 3 Corvettes so I don't have to bring them home. Wife is complaining about not having enough room in the 6 car garage to park her car all the time. Hell it is my garage not her's I think. Anyway stop by early have a (1) cold beverage on us and hopefully buy a Corvette Vert. I will have titles to all 3 cars with me and they are all clear titles. There will also be Corvette parts on site F/S. Parts will be C1-C2-C3- parts. See you all there

Last edited by Mike Terry; 12-07-2012 at 10:42 PM.

Quick Reply: Stop By at NCRS in Kissimmee 2013 Jan.