C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Barry Toycraft corvette go cart

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2014, 11:57 PM
jkuzzy
Melting Slicks

Received 90 Likes on 68 Posts

That is extremely cool. I have never seen one of those before. I cannot imagine what they are now worth. Wow.
Old 09-30-2014, 12:41 AM
TCracingCA
Team Owner

Received 1,683 Likes on 1,005 Posts

Default It would be my bad luck

that someone with one of these would move in at the end of my street!

Old 08-17-2016, 10:36 AM
tinybigsmoke
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default have a Barry Toycraft frame with wheels, and original motor, needs restored any

Hi, new here, I have a Barry Toycraft frame with the tires and wheels, it is missing steering wheel, missing the sheet metal (no seat pan, no rear Pan), but has the "gas" AND brakes, rusty and needs restored, but complete pipe frame, also have the original electric motor, would like ballpark range as to value, I know without a picture it is difficult as condition is important but would like just a ball park fair range,it came with the original Toycraft belt which is not in good condition but the logo is on it,thanks

Second , anyone have a wiring diagram , the motor has the battery ground cable on it that is attached to the body, then it has 3 wire terminals, 2 on one side, that one yellow wire is attached to one and one black wire is attached to the other terminal, then on the opposite side of the motor is another terminal with a yellow wire attached, I would like to test the motor and need to know what the 3 terminals are for and their purpose Thanks

Last edited by tinybigsmoke; 08-17-2016 at 01:36 PM. Reason: needed to add additional info
Old 08-17-2016, 10:53 AM
toy63
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tinybigsmoke
Hi, new here, I have a Barry Toycraft frame with the tires and wheels, it is missing steering wheel, missing the sheet metal (no seat pan, no rear Pan), but has the "gas" AND brakes, rusty and needs restored, but complete pipe frame, also have the original electric motor, would like ballpark range as to value, thanks
There is a body on ebay that needs to be restored if you are interested in rebuilding yours. As to value of what you have ????
The following users liked this post:
tinybigsmoke (08-17-2016)
Old 05-16-2023, 05:00 AM
Angelo101
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pics

Quick Reply: Barry Toycraft corvette go cart