Corvette Window Washing Trick.... - Page 3 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

C1 & C2 Corvettes
General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corvette Window Washing Trick....

Old 10-11-2016, 05:59 PM   #41
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65 fi View Post
David, Am I missing something? I ordered a set of these towels and what I received was a five old torn tee shirts. The film left behind was tough to remove. I even tried washing them thinking these old rags had been over saturated in some kind of solution. I finally ended up discarding them. Did I get a bad set? The positive comments lead me to believe what I received must have been different than what others received.
That sounds like the wrong thing to me, but I'm not sure what you got. The material of the window cloths feels nothing like a t-shirt so it must be wrong. Give me a call at 888-631-1433 or an email at david@southerncarparts.com and I'll get this sorted out.

Thanks,
Dave
southerncarparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 12:10 PM   #42
MOXIE62
CF Senior Member

Would you remove my name from your thread. Tired of every week getting your post. I ordered one and it does OK so no need to send me any more posts.
MOXIE62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 10:50 AM   #43
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOXIE62 View Post
Would you remove my name from your thread. Tired of every week getting your post. I ordered one and it does OK so no need to send me any more posts.
Hi there,

I think you're getting notifications because you're subscribed to the threads. Just go up to "threads tools" and click "unsubscribe from this thread."

That should do it.

Thanks,
Dave
Old 11-18-2016, 01:01 PM   #44
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Hi there,

You can unsubscribe to the thread at any time and then you won't get the notifications. Just go to the top right and click "thread tools," then "unsubscribe to this thread" and you're all set.

Thanks,
Dave

Last edited by Vettebuyer6369; 11-18-2016 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Quote of Interference post removed
Old 11-18-2016, 01:19 PM   #45
William Buckley
CF Senior Member
C2 of Month Finalist 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncarparts View Post
Hi there,

You can unsubscribe to the thread at any time and then you won't get the notifications. Just go to the top right and click "thread tools," then "unsubscribe to this thread" and you're all set.

Thanks,
Dave

Thank you. Relief at last!
William Buckley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 12:52 PM   #46
Vettebuyer6369

Guys, just another reminder... please do not make posts here that are Interference in a Sales thread. If you don't want to read the thread, don't open it. If the subscribe function does not seem to work, start a thread in the Help section asking if the subscribe function is working properly for you. Thanks.
Vettebuyer6369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 12:44 PM   #47
jerry gollnick
CF Senior Member

Why is an obvious sales thread allowed to stay on the technical forum?
jerry gollnick is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jerry gollnick For This Useful Post:
jet-tech (12-19-2016)
Old 12-04-2016, 02:27 PM   #48
Vettebuyer6369

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry gollnick View Post

http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/...l-posting.html

Supporting vendors pay for the considerable bandwidth charges on the Forum, making it free for the rest of us. In exchange, they get the privilege of using the Forum to market and promote their goods and services. Historically, we allow them to post in the generation sections and the regional sections to market and promote their products/services.

If you have a question about forum rules, edits or moderation, please address them by PM to any section moderator rather than make posts that interfere in a sales thread or make public posts, thanks.
Vettebuyer6369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 02:53 AM   #49
65air_coupe
CF Senior Member

It's a bit funny in that I learned about these cloths here but have yet to use one on my vette! I do keep one in the kitchen and use it to clean our black glass Jenn-Air cooktop and nothing else leaves it as clean and shiney. I'm surprised considering there's often a bit of cooking grease after the usual wipe down but using one of these cloths leaves it spotless.
65air_coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 05:44 PM   #50
dharris45
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

I tried to order some of these. I selected to pay with PayPal, but your side still insist that I provide all my personal details.

I understand the need for this info if I am using a credit card, but have never had to provide it on a supplier site if I was using PayPal. They have all my information.
dharris45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 11:00 AM   #51
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharris45 View Post
I tried to order some of these. I selected to pay with PayPal, but your side still insist that I provide all my personal details.

I understand the need for this info if I am using a credit card, but have never had to provide it on a supplier site if I was using PayPal. They have all my information.
Hello,

I can just send you a PayPal invoice if that would help. Give me a call at 888-631-1433 and I can set it up for you.

Thanks,
Dave
Old Today, 11:15 AM   #52
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

If you are like me, washing the windows inside your Vette (or any other car for that matter) is the biggest pain in the butt of the whole cleaning process. There is always that damn film that builds up on the inside of the windows that you do not notice until 12am at night when you are driving home from a party and the oncoming car headlight about blind you because of the film build up on the windows. You tell yourself at that late hour, "damn, I really need to clean the windows". You go home go to bed, wake up the next morning and forget all about the promise you made to yourself about the window cleaning (until the next night drive).

Anyway, I had a customer of mine purchase an exhaust system and he told me about this new Myra Fiber cloth that makes cleaning windows a breeze. Simply slightly dampen it, and wipe....streak free, crystal clear window with no sprays or streaks. Oh, and it lasts forever and is washable. Assuming it was probably a gimmick, I figured I would give it a try....

All I can say is WOW...this thing REALLY does works!!! It wipes your windows perfectly clean. Heck it even wiped off the window sticker glue (my new 09 Z06 that I am so proud of )without any effort.

Guy's, this is not a Gimmick...You are missing the boat if you do not use this handy little towel to clean your windows. It works as advertised, if not better. No more glass cleaner over spray on my dash, ever!!!

I promise you, this will be the best $6 bucks you EVER spent.

They are so good, I immediately purchased a 100 of them, and have then ready to ship out. Order below

The Ultimate Cloth

Order above

Trust me on this one........Just order the darn thing !!!! you will want to personally call and thank me after using it!

David
Go Back   CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion >
Reload this Page
  • Corvette Window Washing Trick....
  •