C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Corvette Window Washing Trick....

Old 04-05-2014, 10:41 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 314 Likes on 287 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Default Corvette Window Washing Trick....

If you are like me, washing the windows inside your Vette (or any other car for that matter) is the biggest pain in the butt of the whole cleaning process. There is always that damn film that builds up on the inside of the windows that you do not notice until 12am at night when you are driving home from a party and the oncoming car headlight about blind you because of the film build up on the windows. You tell yourself at that late hour, "damn, I really need to clean the windows". You go home go to bed, wake up the next morning and forget all about the promise you made to yourself about the window cleaning (until the next night drive).

Anyway, I had a customer of mine purchase an exhaust system and he told me about this new Myra Fiber cloth that makes cleaning windows a breeze. Simply slightly dampen it, and wipe....streak free, crystal clear window with no sprays or streaks. Oh, and it lasts forever and is washable. Assuming it was probably a gimmick, I figured I would give it a try....

All I can say is WOW...this thing REALLY does works!!! It wipes your windows perfectly clean. Heck it even wiped off the window sticker glue (my new 09 Z06 that I am so proud of )without any effort.

Guy's, this is not a Gimmick...You are missing the boat if you do not use this handy little towel to clean your windows. It works as advertised, if not better. No more glass cleaner over spray on my dash, ever!!!

I promise you, this will be the best $6 bucks you EVER spent.

They are so good, I immediately purchased a 100 of them, and have then ready to ship out. Order below

The Ultimate Cloth

Order above

Trust me on this one........Just order the darn thing !!!! you will want to personally call and thank me after using it!

David
Old 04-18-2014, 10:07 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

The Ultimate Cloth

Order above
Old 04-19-2014, 03:11 AM
KC John
Melting Slicks

Received 134 Likes on 95 Posts
C2 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Originally Posted by southerncarparts
Although you say it's the best $6 you ever spent, there is no option to buy just one to try.
Old 04-19-2014, 12:11 PM
MrPbody
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by KC John
Although you say it's the best $6 you ever spent, there is no option to buy just one to try.
Sure you can. quantity discounts are available, but you can buy just one also. just click "add to cart" in the lower right of the link above and put whatever quantity in the box that you need.
I recently bought 2 to try out. one for the shop and one for the kitchen.
I'd say they work pretty much as advertised. We first tried one on our stainless faced refrigerator door. If you have one of those, you know what a pain they are to keep streak free. I would say that this cloth works better than anything we've tried before on that. not perfect, but very very good.
I also tried one on a window, including the inside of the 62 windshield, with very similar results. not perfect, but very very good. the trick is in getting them wrung out dry enough. you want moisture in the cloth, but still dry enough to not leave any behind on the surface you're cleaning.

I'll use mine, and would buy them again.

Russ
Old 04-19-2014, 03:31 PM
babbah
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 102 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by MrPbody
Sure you can. quantity discounts are available, but you can buy just one also. just click "add to cart" in the lower right of the link above and put whatever quantity in the box that you need.
I recently bought 2 to try out. one for the shop and one for the kitchen.
I'd say they work pretty much as advertised. We first tried one on our stainless faced refrigerator door. If you have one of those, you know what a pain they are to keep streak free. I would say that this cloth works better than anything we've tried before on that. not perfect, but very very good.
I also tried one on a window, including the inside of the 62 windshield, with very similar results. not perfect, but very very good. the trick is in getting them wrung out dry enough. you want moisture in the cloth, but still dry enough to not leave any behind on the surface you're cleaning.

I'll use mine, and would buy them again.

Russ
Old 04-27-2014, 06:34 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Mike67nv
Ordered two to give them a try. A little disappointed when they arrived, “The Ultimate Cloth” is just paper with some coarse fibers (not a woven cloth). They’re heavier than a paper towel but still paper. They cleaned OK but not as well as advertised. IMHO, $6 for a premium paper towel is a bit steep.
Please send back for a full refund. We've sold thousands and I've never heard this before....did you wet the cloth?
Old 05-13-2014, 05:15 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

The Ultimate Cloth

Order above
Old 05-13-2014, 05:24 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,318 Likes on 2,767 Posts

If you have had posts removed, its because they were interfering with the sales thread. Even though the thread is in the General section (Supporting Vendors are allowed sales threads anywhere) offering alternatives/options to the product being sold here is not supporting this sale. Please do not make those posts.
Old 05-13-2014, 07:53 PM
69z28&ss396
Burning Brakes

Received 37 Likes on 29 Posts

I've had one for about two years now. Use it on everything!! It currently resides in my bathroom shower. Try it on the bathroom mirror.. Never have I seen my girlfriend so happy..
Old 06-01-2014, 08:48 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by 69z28&ss396
I've had one for about two years now. Use it on everything!! It currently resides in my bathroom shower. Try it on the bathroom mirror.. Never have I seen my girlfriend so happy..
Old 07-18-2014, 11:30 AM
MasterDave

Received 49 Likes on 40 Posts

They are great!
Old 07-18-2014, 06:59 PM
vetter61
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by MasterDave
They are great!
Also bought these paper cloths. Used once and followed directions, however they left a lot of fine lint on windows. Don't like them at all very disappointed due to all the hype.
Old 07-28-2014, 07:57 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by vetter61
Also bought these paper cloths. Used once and followed directions, however they left a lot of fine lint on windows. Don't like them at all very disappointed due to all the hype.
They are not paper...Myra Fiber...

Then you did not use them correctly, that I guarantee. Send back and we'll refund you 100% and even refund you return shipping.

What exactly did you do when you used them?
Old 07-28-2014, 07:57 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by MasterDave
They are great!
Thank you.
Old 07-30-2014, 10:23 AM
vetter61
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Thank you.
I soaked the cloth with water and then wrung the water out.Proceeded to clean windows . Appeared to leave what looked like very fine lint which I had to use another cloth to remove.
Old 07-31-2014, 11:35 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by vetter61
I soaked the cloth with water and then wrung the water out.Proceeded to clean windows . Appeared to leave what looked like very fine lint which I had to use another cloth to remove.
That is the mistake. You need to put just a fine mist of water on the window (very fine mist). Then wipe off with these clothes.

Soaking them and wringing them out will result in the fine lint you speak of.

Thank you.
Old 10-12-2014, 08:04 PM
MOXIE62
Safety Car

Received 332 Likes on 275 Posts

Default Will it work on plexglass windows

Will it work on plexiglass without damaging the glass or causing glass to fade..

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette Window Washing Trick....

Old 10-13-2014, 11:45 AM
babbah
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 102 Likes on 96 Posts

They are so good, I immediately purchased a 100 of them, and have then ready to ship out. Order below

The Ultimate Cloth

Order above

Trust me on this one........Just order the darn thing !!!! you will want to personally call and thank me after using it!

David
Hi David - Any discounts for forum owners? - I'm going to buy 5 of them. Is there a code I can enter on my order?
Old 10-13-2014, 01:52 PM
MOXIE62
Safety Car

Received 332 Likes on 275 Posts

Default ready to buy

Originally Posted by MOXIE62
Will it work on plexiglass without damaging the glass or causing glass to fade..
I'm ready to buy if you will just answer my question.
Old 10-21-2014, 04:44 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by MOXIE62
You bet, no problem with plexiglass.

Thanks,
Dave

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Corvette Window Washing Trick....