C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Denver Area Alignment shop recommend

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2014, 11:31 AM
jerry gollnick
Burning Brakes

Received 248 Likes on 125 Posts

Default Denver Area Alignment shop recommend

I'd like to take the 64 Road Race car in to a professional alignment shop to check my settings. Can anyone recommend a shop with high quality equipment and patience to deal with fussy race car owner. Jerry
Old 08-28-2014, 02:53 PM
redvetracr
Race Director

Received 174 Likes on 160 Posts

Originally Posted by jerry gollnick
I'd like to take the 64 Road Race car in to a professional alignment shop to check my settings. Can anyone recommend a shop with high quality equipment and patience to deal with fussy race car owner. Jerry

Gary can`t help you? or son Bobby who works for 3R?
Old 08-28-2014, 03:55 PM
66vette2
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Went to Hanks Automotive. 4890 Robb Street, Wheat Ridge, Co 80033 303 424-4242. Talk to Brian(the mechanic). Just did mine after total suspension restoration with a few upgrades. He dial it in to my specs. I was very happy and gave him a tip. Hope that was OK. He took it. Just tell him Dan with the 66 blue vette sent you. He should remember.
Good Luck.
DanT
Old 08-29-2014, 03:07 AM
mattba
Pro

Received 262 Likes on 114 Posts
2023 C8 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
C2 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019

Originally Posted by 66vette2
Went to Hanks Automotive. 4890 Robb Street, Wheat Ridge, Co 80033 303 424-4242. Talk to Brian(the mechanic). Just did mine after total suspension restoration with a few upgrades. He dial it in to my specs. I was very happy and gave him a tip. Hope that was OK. He took it. Just tell him Dan with the 66 blue vette sent you. He should remember.
Good Luck.
DanT
Believe it or not, Les Schwab in Highlands Ranch (behind Target by Lucent Blvd.) have a new $50k computerized Hunter alignment machine and know how to use it. They did a good job aligning my 63 SWC and my 67 Firebird. They also changed the tires on my knock off wheels (I took them off the car) most place wouldn't touch them. They will check your alignment for free and you can see how comfortable you are with them before you let them start wrenching...they even let me go under my cars in the pit while they were working to take pictures of the under side of the car. Just my recent experience...
Old 08-29-2014, 10:45 AM
jerry gollnick
Burning Brakes

Received 248 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by mattba
Believe it or not, Les Schwab in Highlands Ranch (behind Target by Lucent Blvd.) have a new $50k computerized Hunter alignment machine and know how to use it. They did a good job aligning my 63 SWC and my 67 Firebird. They also changed the tires on my knock off wheels (I took them off the car) most place wouldn't touch them. They will check your alignment for free and you can see how comfortable you are with them before you let them start wrenching...they even let me go under my cars in the pit while they were working to take pictures of the under side of the car. Just my recent experience...
Thank you both for the information. I need to get this done before winter storage.

Get notified of new replies

To Denver Area Alignment shop recommend

Quick Reply: Denver Area Alignment shop recommend