C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations
Old 02-20-2015, 02:08 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: Exterior How-Tos
Print Wikipost

Help finding good Body shop in North Jersey

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2014, 12:40 AM
C2MG
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help finding good Body shop in North Jersey

Today was one of the worst days ever. I got into a pretty bad front end crash in my 1966 Black Black SBC. (everyone is ok). Now come to where to get it fixed. The paint on the car is like glass and I am worried that either the paint or the shine will not match on the repaired work. And being black it needs some extra attention,

The first shop that came to mind was The Corvette Shop Inc in Montgomery. Has anyone ever had them work on your car.
http://www.thcorvetteshop.com/contact-us.html

Also any other repair and body shop suggestions in the area?
Old 09-25-2014, 08:03 AM
redsplitwindow
Pro

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Default 66

I think he is a member here possibly. "Paulywannafly" is his user name
Dave
Old 09-25-2014, 09:27 AM
bjm
Pro

Received 41 Likes on 29 Posts

Was this on Rt4 going West last night? Figured there was an accident bc of the traffic. Sorry to see the damage, but it didn't look too bad! Hope it comes out better than new.
Old 09-25-2014, 09:36 AM
Daren67
Burning Brakes

Received 72 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by C2MG
Today was one of the worst days ever. I got into a pretty bad front end crash in my 1966 Black Black SBC. (everyone is ok). Now come to where to get it fixed. The paint on the car is like glass and I am worried that either the paint or the shine will not match on the repaired work. And being black it needs some extra attention,

The first shop that came to mind was The Corvette Shop Inc in Montgomery. Has anyone ever had them work on your car.
http://www.thcorvetteshop.com/contact-us.html

Also any other repair and body shop suggestions in the area?
Tony N. in Nutley NJ is a great bodyman . Just finished a black 79 vette that I thought was flawless. My 67 is over there now getting painted. He painted at least 50 c2/c3 vettes and owned at least 20 C2's throughout his life (all Big Blocks) (even passed on a L-88 that he thought was fake). I have seen his work and its amazing. He owned like 10 67's at one point. I have waited around a 1 year and a 1/2 for him to paint my car. He is a fanatic and is passionate about the hobby. I highly recommend.

Last edited by Daren67; 09-25-2014 at 10:12 AM.
Old 09-25-2014, 02:39 PM
C2MG
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bjm
Was this on Rt4 going West last night? Figured there was an accident bc of the traffic. Sorry to see the damage, but it didn't look too bad! Hope it comes out better than new.
Yup unfortunately that was me.
Old 09-26-2014, 10:02 AM
teneck83
Racer

Received 43 Likes on 32 Posts

Do you have a contact number for Tony N.?

Originally Posted by Daren67
Tony N. in Nutley NJ is a great bodyman . Just finished a black 79 vette that I thought was flawless. My 67 is over there now getting painted. He painted at least 50 c2/c3 vettes and owned at least 20 C2's throughout his life (all Big Blocks) (even passed on a L-88 that he thought was fake). I have seen his work and its amazing. He owned like 10 67's at one point. I have waited around a 1 year and a 1/2 for him to paint my car. He is a fanatic and is passionate about the hobby. I highly recommend.

Get notified of new replies

To Help finding good Body shop in North Jersey

Quick Reply: Help finding good Body shop in North Jersey