C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Opinions on these C1/C2 for sale

Old 10-13-2014, 07:53 AM
Revfan
Safety Car

Received 171 Likes on 120 Posts

Default Opinions on these C1/C2 for sale

My addiction of searching Craigslist for C1/C2 Corvettes, Corvette Projects, and now Corvette Parts probably needs professional intervention.

In the mean time, check these out and if you happen to buy anything I post... please let me know so I can do the Happy Corvette Brotherhood Dance.

***IMPORTANT****
I usually search for cars in the Sub $50K price range, but remember, a car priced below that usually need "something", and I am sure these are no exception...
You have to have a realistic expectation of a sub $50K (and especially sub $40K) car. A lot of first timers have $40K as their magic number. If you are chasing nationally advertised cars (like these on Craigslist), you are often going to be a day late and a dollar short.

As with any classic car purchase, you should hire an expert to look at the car for you or with you. The extra set of eyes that know what they are looking at is invaluable to your car purchase and can help prevent you making a major mistake. This hired gun will normally focus on what is wrong with the car, and they SHOULD have a pretty good idea of the cost to make it right.

Craigslist Usually only keeps the listing for 30 days.... so MOST of the ones on the first couple of pages are long gone, but I have left them up so that folks can get an idea of pricing. Go to the last page of the thread to see if the most current cars are still available. Folks say the market is down, but a reasonably priced C1/C2 usually doesn't last but a week or two.

SCROLL DOWN, I"LL POST EM AS I FIND EM

Lastly,
Your best bet is to join a local club. A local Club will help you to find local deals. Ones that nobody else will know about. And the will often be better cars for comparable money.

1963 Corvette - $46000 (Lower Hudson Valley)

1963 Corvette Stingray Convertible. This Roadster has it's original matching numbers 327 engine and correct silver blue paint (912) and dark blue interior. Paint and chrome are in very good condition. Reproduction knock offs and new Goodyear tires. Convertible top and window are in excellent condition. 4-Speed manual transmission. Engine runs good with no issues and the transmission shifts nicely. The dark blue interior is in very good condition including seats, door panels, dash, carpet, etc. All the gauges are in excellent working condition including the clock. The headlights roll up and down without issue. The original radio works and is in place. Stainless steel exhaust. This is a nice car and is fun to drive. No trades.
$46,000 or Best offer.

1963 corvette - $70000 (ct)

327 ,340hp number matching car,run and drives perfect,every thing works,could uses paint,never hit and solid frame
1963 Corvette Sting Ray Sport Coupe - $89900 (Minneapolis)

This stunning Corvette Sting Ray has less than 35K original miles and the motor and tranny are numbers matching. Under the hood is a rebuilt .30 over 327/340HP motor which sits in an immaculate engine bay. It also has 4-Speed manual transmission, power brakes, posi and dual exhaust. The exterior is beautifully finished with the correct Saddle Tan paint and new bumpers. The Saddle interior is nicely detailed and all of the gauges work. The undercarriage is spotless. The car originally came from Quad City Ill and the current owner is the 4th. He has retained most of the original parts, including the wheels, which would be included in the sale. This is an excellent running car that would be a nice addition to any collection.

Additional pictures and video are available upon request. An inspection can be arranged by appointment only. If the car needs to be shipped, we will ensure the car is available for the transporter's schedule. Reasonable offers will be considered. If you have questions or want to discuss the car, contact Randy.

I do marketing consignments for customers who don't have time to set up ads for their vehicle or don't use the internet. I charge a flat fee up front and do not collect any consignment fees when the vehicle sells. I am not a dealer. The vehicle remains in the owner's possession. I handle inquiries. When the potential buyer becomes serious, I put them in touch with the owner who can answer specific questions about the vehicle.
1963 Corvette Coupe Fuel Injection - $60950 (redding,ca)

1963 Corvette Coupe F.I.

327c.i. Fuel Injected 360 H.P. (#s Match) All original V8, 4 Speed (Muncie) Manual Transmission, Corvette Independent Rear, Correct Distributor w/ Shielding, Deep Groove Pulleys, Power Windows, Buckets/Console, Signal Seeking AM Wonder Bar Radio, Rochester Fuel Injection, Long Base Side View Mirror, Nice Chrome, Correct Daytona Blue Exterior (Paint Code: 916-A) Paint is 8 years old, Completly restored in 2006. Very clean underneath the car. Correct Dark Blue Interior (Trim Code: 490-A), Factory Steel Wheels & Hubcaps, Radial Tires, 3 owner beauty.

Last edited by Revfan; 06-26-2018 at 05:57 PM. Reason: REMOVED Deleted cars
The following 6 users liked this post by Revfan:
ArrestMeRed (03-30-2018), killain (02-06-2023), New Tires Old School (07-23-2020), rusty50 (06-30-2019), valerie1 (09-23-2021), Vettesic (12-24-2019) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)

Popular Reply

05-19-2021, 04:17 PM
Revfan
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Thanks for the kind words...

Yes, I am back. Had a rough stretch since I was a regular here.

Sold my car.... had some bad investments that prevented me getting a replacement... had to take care of my parents who were in hospice care for about 8 months... then a bit of depression, add in covid... and YIKES!

But I am trying to get back in the saddle, and "raise some funds" for a car.

Last time, It took me about 5 years, but I literally started with $300 (I was a stay at home dad with no income), and morphed that into a 67 Vert that I restored and sold. I am going to try it again, cause I aint' getting any younger. (I am 53 now).

So, I want to start by at least getting active on the forum... so thanks for the "welcome back!"
Old 10-13-2014, 08:46 AM
Zoomin
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 217 Likes on 160 Posts
2018 C2 of Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14-'15, '19

The first and last ones strike me as pretty good buys.
The following 2 users liked this post by Zoomin:
Charlie65 (11-20-2021), drewpy69 (04-12-2023)
Old 10-13-2014, 08:57 AM
66BlkBB
Melting Slicks

Received 84 Likes on 48 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15-'16-'17

Originally Posted by Zoomin
The first and last ones strike me as pretty good buys.

Don't you think the last one is a little light for a 63 SWC Fuelie??? If it does have all the original equipment and restored in 2006 I would believe the price would be higher but who knows why the current owner has it up for sale.
The following 7 users liked this post by 66BlkBB:
BLUE1972 (02-22-2023), corvettewill (01-19-2024), nana1964 (09-16-2021), New Tires Old School (07-23-2020), raylag64 (08-30-2023), SMOKINGJOE (02-28-2016), Straightaxle (04-19-2017) and 2 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 10-13-2014, 09:01 AM
hedgehead
Race Director

Location: I'm not doing as well as I expected, but I never expected I would
Received 109 Likes on 96 Posts

How can a 61 be "all original" with a 350? That color combo was never used.
Old 10-13-2014, 11:08 AM
abdo
Drifting

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts
2017 Corvette of the Year Finalist
2016 C1 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by hedgehead
How can a 61 be "all original" with a 350? That color combo was never used.

Also, the wheels, although they look nice are, of course, not original.
It seems more and more C1s are being modified and should not be considered "all stock."
Without knowing more about the car, the price seems about right.

Last edited by abdo; 10-13-2014 at 11:13 AM.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:28 PM
Zoomin
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 217 Likes on 160 Posts
2018 C2 of Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14-'15, '19

Originally Posted by 66BlkBB
Don't you think the last one is a little light for a 63 SWC Fuelie??? If it does have all the original equipment and restored in 2006 I would believe the price would be higher but who knows why the current owner has it up for sale.
It's a lot light. Probably a scam.
The following 5 users liked this post by Zoomin:
BLUE1972 (02-22-2023), Jeffthunbird (10-20-2017), jerry gollnick (10-07-2017), ScottGPM (07-24-2021), SMOKINGJOE (02-28-2016)
Old 10-13-2014, 12:32 PM
Frankie the Fink
Team Owner

Received 7,082 Likes on 4,736 Posts
Army

Last one may be a scam and the first car (split window) has one of my pet peeves in the ad. "runs well but could use a tune up". Anytime some owner won't spend $50 on parts and a couple hours for a tune up you know damn well there are bigger problems lurking around in that motor. Guaranteed...
The following 10 users liked this post by Frankie the Fink:
BarneyZ (05-30-2018), blue max (11-12-2019), fuely (07-20-2020), Jim Rosenthal (02-26-2018), Roger proctor (10-17-2023), RonCL55 (03-30-2019), scottydogmd (12-01-2023), Straightaxle (04-19-2017), WaikikiWayne (04-23-2022), Zircon (07-24-2016) and 5 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 10-14-2014, 02:32 AM
sidepipe seeker
Pro

Received 71 Likes on 50 Posts

Is it "Just Me"?!...or is Saddle Tan a GREAT COLOR???!!!...Mark
The following 4 users liked this post by sidepipe seeker:
'67 Coupe (10-28-2019), fuely (06-21-2019), mjdart (07-21-2017), SamEYEam (12-07-2023)
Old 10-14-2014, 03:12 AM
Revfan
Safety Car

1966 Corvette Coupe sale/trade - $54000 (KingmanAz.)

Matching numbers, 327 cu. in. 350 hp., 4 speed, factory air (not working), silver paint, original silver interior, power steering, power disc brakes, wood steering wheel. the car has some scratch's in the sides and rear glass.
TRADE FOR A 1932 FORD ALL STEEL HOT ROD. OR?
1965 CORVETTE CONVERTIBLE 327/365 HP 4 SPEED WITH FACTORY SIDE EXHAUST - $45950

1965 CORVETTE CONVERTIBLE 327/365 HP 4 SPEED WITH FACTORY SIDE EXHAUST.
RALLY RED EXTERIOR WITH BLACK INTERIOR AND A WHITE CONVERTIBLE TOP.
AWESOME CAR THAT RUNS OUT STRONG AND SOUNDS AMAZING. BEAUTIFUL BODY WITH KILLER PAINT. CLEAN RUST FREE FRAME. EVERYTHING WORKS
PLEASE CALL (508)-244-8800 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
**REMOVED Black 67 28K - Possible SCAM**

1966 Corvette Stingray Roadster #'s 327/300hp 4 spd,PS,Tele,Teak,Mint - $57900

1966 Corvette Stingray Roadster, Sunfire Yellow/Black Interior, New Black Top, Stunning Restoration, True #'s Matching 327/300HP, 4spd Manual Transmission, Power Steering, Rare Telescoping w/Teak Steering Wheel, Power Antenna, Tinted Windshield, 59k Miles, Excellent.

You are bidding on a stunning restored 1966 "Mid-Year" Corvette Stingray Roadster Sunfire Yellow (correct to the 984 paint trim code) with excellent Black interior it retains its true matching #'s rebuilt 327/300HP V-8 engine, 4 speed transmission, rebuilt four-wheel disc brakes, new black convertible top, rare optional factory power steering, telescoping/teak steering wheel, power antenna, ignition shielding all intact, tinted windshield and more. This 1966 Corvette Stingray Roadster was beautifully restored 10 years ago and occasionally pleasure driven very few miles since it was completed. It has always been well kept collectors Corvette. It was never abused or damaged and is an excellent investment grade matching numbers high quality example. It is a testament to the love, care given to this very special 1966 Corvette over the years. If you have been searching for a turnkey 1965 Stingray Roadster in this beautiful fully restored ready to drive condition. Please pay careful attention to the details listed below and to avoid endless emails please call me if you have serious real interest.

The Details;
This 1966 Corvette Stingray Roadster is in excellent condition thru-out. It was treated to a stunning paint & body restoration in its correct 984 paint code Sunfire Yellow which is certainly show worthy. The panel fit is excellent and all the inner fender wells are exceptional no repairs nice and smooth as they came from the factory. The new paint is mirror-glass urethane high quality finish that is breathtaking up close and personal. All the chrome, stainless trim, emblems etc. are beautiful & have been replace or restored during the restoration with best quality available. All the glass is in excellent shape. It has a new tight fitting correct black vinyl convertible top. It has beautiful correct spinner polished hubcaps with new Firestone radial tires. Here you have one of the most visually stunning Mid-Year Corvettes you will ever see. The interior is in excellent survivor condition unrestored just look at the pix (all the proper original details abound right down to the date coded seat belts, shifter etc). Gauges were redone and are clear and in good working order. The undercarriage looks excellent it is a pleasure to see the new suspension, rock solid straight original frame and everything needed was done duriing the restoration. Under the hood is stunning correctly detailed thru-out just a pleasure again to see the fully rebuilt #'s matching 327/300Hp V-8 with all its original stainless shielding in place.

The Mechanics;

The heart of this 1966 Corvette Stingray is its rebuilt excellent running matching #'s 327/300hp V-8 (front pad stamp reads FO924HE S102246) mated to the bulletproof rebuilt 4spd manual transmission. The 327 small block V-8 performance is superb. The suspension was fully rebuilt, all new brakes and to much to list all. This Stingray runs and drives truly excellent. It shifts flawlessly and goes down the road straight extremely tight and the brakes are excellent. The major mechanical systems were gone thru during the resto. This is one of the best 1966 Roadsters you will ever drive yes it is exceptional. It is ready to drive and enjoy with confidence.

The Options; 1966 Corvette Stingray Roadster w/59k Miles

Stunning New Sunfire Yellow Urethane Base/Clear paint
Rebuilt #'s Matching 327/300hp with front pad stamped (FO924HE S102246)
Rebuilt 4 speed Manual Transmission
Power Antenna
Black Bucket Seat Interior
Steel Wheels w/ Original Spinner Full Hubcaps and new Firestone Radial Tires
Factory Power Steering
Gorgeous Teak Wood Steering Wheel w/Rare Telescoping Column
Factory Clock/New Four Wheel Disc Brakes
New Black Convertible Top

Overall;

Let the pictures speak for themselves. This 1966 Corvette Stingray Roadster is truly investment grade. It is the most rapidly appreciating segment of the Corvette market a true matching #'s "Mid-Year" Stingray Roadster perfect for any collector of legendary iconic American convertible muscle cars. Thank you for your sincere interest.

Terms & Conditions: Payment
Cashiers Check cleared by my bank/Wire Transfer/cash

Buyer will pay any/all shipping costs
This car is being sold as is, where is condition with no warranties implied or expressed! We are a licensed NJ. dealership and all NJ residents will be required to pay NJ sales tax and in house doc fees for Reg, tags & transfer.
1966 Corvette Convertible, 327, 4-Speed, 4.11 Posi, Beautiful Car! - $48000 (Marlton, NJ)

Up for sale here is a beautiful 1966 Corvette Sting Ray Convertible. Lots of time and money have been put into it. This is only a 2-Owner car and there's only 2-3K Miles on the rebuilt engine, the paint job, and all of the new parts that have been installed in it. Here are some of the main things about the car:

- Rebuilt 327 V8 Engine

- 4-Speed Manual Transmission

- Rebuilt Positraction Rear with a 4.11:1 Gear Ratio

- Repainted in it's Original "Laguna Blue" Color

- 1966 Big Block Hood Installed

- New Clutch Assembly, New Steering Box & Rag Joint

- New Exhaust System, plus many other new parts

EXTERIOR

This corvette was repainted "Laguna Blue" which was the original color since the Paint Code on the Trim Tag is "987". The paint and the body are in excellent shape. The original hood was replaced with a 1966 big block hood. The hood was repainted at the same time that the car was, and it features an understated classy black painted scoop. The Grilles in the hood and under the windshield were replaced with brand new ones. The chrome gas cap was also replaced with a new one.

I believe the Convertible Top is the original one and it's still in very good shape. This car has the "Soft Ray" Tinted Windshield which was a factory option. Both front & back Bumpers are in great shape. The original wheels were replaced with New Rally Wheels and they have BF Goodrich Radial T/A Tires on them. All of the tires are P225/60/R15's and they have plenty of tread left on them.

INTERIOR

Overall the Interior is in great shape. The Trim is listed as "STD" on the Trim Tag which means that it originally came from the factory with Black Vinyl Interior. One factory option that this car came with is the "Am/Fm Radio with Power Antenna". . ...both the Radio & the Power Antenna do work. The Dashboard Clock, the Headlights & the Turn Signals also work as well.

MECHANICAL

The engine runs strong. . ...it's been bored .040 over and a slight cam was put in it when it was rebuilt. It's probably putting out about 350 Horsepower. The heads are 327 "Double-Hump" or "Camelback" heads. This could be the original engine but I'm really not sure. . ...I know that the engine Casting# is 3858180, which from what I found means that it is a 1964-1967 327 Block. There's nothing stamped on the front plate of the engine anymore because the block has been decked.

It has an Edelbrock 600cfm Carburetor, Original GM Aluminum Intake, Original Exhaust Manifolds, Original Aluminum Corvette Valve Covers, a New Chrome Ignition Shielding Set, a New Bosch Battery, and a New Chrome Alternator.

The transmission and rear are most likely both original but I don't know enough to verify that for sure. I took some Casting Numbers off of the trans case: "Patent# 3088336", and above that on the same side it says "3885010". . ...then there is a casting for what may be the Date Code which was "P1015". The trans shifts very smoothly into all the gears with no problems, there has been a new clutch installed in it that has less than 3K Miles on it.

The rear was all rebuilt and new axle shaft joints were put in. There is a stamping on the bottom of the rear which starts with "AP" so this was an original 4.11:1 Positraction Rear Car, which was a factory option. There is also what I believe to be a Casting Number for the Date Code on the rear which looks like it says "D125".

The suspension has New Springs, New Shocks, New A-Arm Bushings and New Ball Joints. A New Steering Box and Rag Joint have been installed in this car as well. The brakes have all been replaced and they have New Brake Lines all the way around.

The Exhaust System was completely replaced from the engine on back to the Magnaflow Mufflers & Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips. The exhaust sounds real good too. (You can hear it and see the car run by clicking on the Video Link at the bottom of this ad)

OVERVIEW

This is a very good-looking Corvette that always turns heads. Like I said earlier, a lot of time & money has been put into this car.....it runs & drives great and it is very dependable.

There are no leaks, it doesn't smoke or overheat, and with the 4-Wheel Disc Brakes this Vette stops very well. The frame of the car is very solid. . ...nothing is rusted out.

I put the maximum amount of pictures that Craigslist allows on here which is 24 pictures so check them out.

It's hard to go wrong with certain cars and the Corvette Sting Ray Convertible is one of them. They will always be highly sought-after and this one looks & sounds awesome. . .. . .it would make anyone proud to drive it.

Asking $48000 obo. If you want to check it out or have any questions, call 856-983-1798 and ask for Sonny. Thanks.
1966 Red. Convertible Corvette - $48500 (oklahoma)

1966 all numbers matching Corvette Convertible w/hard top and soft top,it has 71,xxx actual miles. factory 300hp 327 Eng and 2 SP powerglide.
This car is in original condition and has never been restored it has been painted. This car runs and drives very nice. Asking $48,500.... not interested in trades. For info Email

Last edited by Revfan; 10-14-2014 at 07:55 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Tloner (05-14-2016)
Old 10-14-2014, 03:32 AM
sub006
Race Director

Received 59 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by 66BlkBB

And the Saddle Tan coupe was NOT originally delivered with KO wheels. But I love it!
fuely (06-21-2019)
Old 10-14-2014, 03:37 AM
Revfan
Safety Car

Hey... I am just posting the links, I expect any prospective buyer to do his/her due diligence...

Absolutely no affiliation to any cars linked to...
Old 10-14-2014, 06:29 AM
Bowtyeguy
Le Mans Master

Received 513 Likes on 354 Posts

The black 67 is a scam 28k send me 2
Old 10-14-2014, 06:38 AM
rfn026
Safety Car

Received 272 Likes on 214 Posts

I actually like the '61. I know it's far from original but it's still a nice car. I've never seen anyone do that color combination before.

The big problem is that the seller says the car is all original. That car is so far from original the seller has to have Stevie Wonder vision. Why would anyone even say that about that particular car.

Richard Newton

Last edited by rfn026; 10-14-2014 at 06:41 AM. Reason: sp
Old 10-14-2014, 07:43 AM
ohiobengals
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you Revfan for posting these. And the white 63 split window and the poster doesn't mention anywhere in the ad that its a split window?
Old 10-15-2014, 01:48 AM
Revfan
Safety Car

1960 Corvette - $39500 (NW)

1960 Corvette with Chevy 350, automatic transmission, 500 miles on both. New American Racing Wheels with new Cooper tires. No tears or stains in the interior. Idiot steering column with new Flamming River steering wheel. Power steering. All the chrome is there.
1961 Corvette 45,000 obo (Port Orchard)

1961 CORVETTE, ORIG. MOTOR, LOTS NEW. 45,000 OBO
CALL FOR DETAILS AT 360-876-5224
1966 Corvette Roadster Numbers mathing Automatic - $59000 (Redlands)

1966 Corvette 327= 300 HP Automatic all original Loaded with factory Options,
Air conditioning,power windows,power Brakes,power Steering,Leather Seats Excellent Condition and all matching numbers.
$59000 or trade for 1963 coupe or 1958 corvette or?

1966 Corvette String Ray convertible - $49000 (Saco, Me)

Mosport green convertible with black interior. Matching engine and transmission. 327/300 hp 4 speed with posi. Base model with windup windows and fixed antenna. Nice looking older restoration in and out, but not a show winner. Knockoffs with new Cooper whitewalls. This cars has been taken care of and is a good looking strong running car. Top is like new. Radio has been replaced with an AM/FM tape unit. True mileage is unknown. Asking $49,000. 207-282-3800

[img] [/img]
[img] [/img]
[img] [/img]
Old 10-15-2014, 01:59 AM
Revfan
Safety Car

1967 Chevy corvette roadster,NICE! - $65900 (port huron)

67 Corvette roadster last year of this iconic bodystyle loaded w/options, Matching #s 327/350hp Chevrolet V-8, Matching #s Muncie 4 speed transmission, Fully independent rear w/3.55 posi-traction, Mirror finish Sunfire yellow paint, color sanded and show waxed, Black Leather bucket seat interior with factory console, Matching Black convertible top, Factory gauges including 7K tach+160mph speedo, Optional great sounding side exit dual exhaust, Optional power 4 wheel disc brakes, Optional fast ratio power steering, Optional factory w/ Redline tires, Optional Original AM/FM sound system, Optional power windows, Beautifully restored frame off even the clock works, its that kind of car! Show or drive this last year Corvette roadster,Asking $65,900 or best offer call 810-984-218four
1964 Corvette Stingray Roadster - $39000 (Woodstock, Il)

Beautiful 1964 Corvette Stingray Roadster. Completely restored. ( Not a frame off restore) New paint, convertible top, carpet kit, new suspension with new front coil springs and rear leaf spring, posi rear end rebuilt, new rear axle bearings and spacers, shims,etc, 4 speed transmission rebuilt and new Hurst shifter, antenna, new 2 1/2" aluminized exhaust system, new radiator, new stainless steel brake lines, brakes, 2 headlight assembly motors, and much much more. Beautiful solid frame. I took out the 327 engine which goes with the car and replaced it with a 400 small block (bored out to a 406) which runs great and has low miles. It has not been run hard at all. (The 327 that I removed is a high performance engine from a 1965 corvette). It is a beautiful show car and I also have the original hard top for the car. I have owned the car since 1976 and it has always been stored in a heated and air-conditioned garage. The corvette is fun to drive and everything works great. The sheepskin seat covers will go with the car which are wonderful in hot weather. The seats and interior are dark blue and are in great condition. $39,000.00 Serious callers only
Chevrolet 1964 Corvette Coupe with AC $45K

un-restored 1964 Corvette Coupe

white exterior
black interior
327 / 300 V8
power-glide
power steering
power drum brakes
power windows
factory AC (not working)
knock-off rims
Old 10-15-2014, 09:52 PM
RallyRedVette
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for posting these! I appreciate you sharing what you find for sale. I'm in the market and know it's time consuming to go to all those websites.

Can you please post any 427/390 cars you find as well?

Get notified of new replies

To Opinions on these C1/C2 for sale

Old 10-15-2014, 10:19 PM
MiguelsC2
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10-'12-'13

The current owner tells me, he will be listing my old 63 for sale soon. He did the final stuff I didn't do. Like rebuild the door and window mech etc... Keep an eye out in the Forum for sale section.
Attached Images     

Last edited by MiguelsC2; 10-15-2014 at 11:47 PM.
C3POL82 (10-14-2022)
Old 10-16-2014, 01:30 AM
Revfan
Safety Car

1966 Corvette Stingray sale/trade - $54000 (Kingman Az.)

327cu. in. 350 Hp., 4speed. p/s, p/b, factory air (not working), wood steering wheel, silver exterior, silver interior. TRADE FOR A 1932 FORD all steel hot rod. or
Big Block with no picture
1967 Chevrolet corvette coupe 427/435 - $79900 (Lebanon ky)
967 chevy corvette coupe numbers matching 427-435 hp body off restored 5 years ago by local corvette shop. I have driven this car about 500 miles. Always garaged only out In sunshine. Red exterior black vinyl interior. Black stinger. 4 speed radio heater delete. Rare. Side exhaust rally wheels. No hit body. Rust free car. Questions 270-402-2059. $79,900 possible trades considered c1 corvettes or 63 swc

1967 Corvette Stingray Coupe 4-Speed - $49000 (columbus)

Stingray Coupe (Steel Performance Engine); 4-Speed Manual; Original Goodwood Green/Black Factory-Fitted Leather Interior; Air-Conditioning; Power-Steering; Power Brakes; Original AM/FM Radio; This car had extensive restoration in 2002 costing thousands and won a Gold Award (all invoices/paperwork available); It has been my personal car and used regularly (weather permitting!) This vehicle has just recently (Nov-Jan) had four new Shock Absorbers, new Clutch, all new Gear Linkage, new CV Joints, all new Carburation, Wheels Refurbished. Please no tire kickers or scammers. Selling the car to restore another project. Thanks for looking.
1967 Corvette L36 427 Air Coupe P/W P/S P/B - $59000

1967 Corvette real L36 427 390HP car now NOM, automatic,A/C, P/W and P/B. The A/C blows cold. Runs and drives great. Nice clean frame. Correct color 977 Lynndale on Teal blue interior. NOM but is a real L36 427 390 car! The Corvette also came equipped with A.I.R pump as this car was sold new in California. Has the original 308 posi. rear-end. Has the original BB radiator and Distributor. Has Dealer installed 8 track player. Has the original T-3 head lights.
MikeLibby (03-06-2022)
Old 10-17-2014, 04:58 AM
Revfan
Safety Car

1965 CORVETTE ROADSTER �� - $42000 (PHOENIX )

1965 CORVETTE ROADSTER
327/350 HP
4 SPEED
TEAK WHEEL
STOCK AM/FM RADIO
RUST FREE FRAME
NO ACCIDENT CAR BODY MINT
��DRIVE ANYWHERE CAR
��BELOW MARKET VALUE
ROGER 604-671-0430
1965 Corvette Coupe - $35000 (san leandro)

1965 Corvette Coupe barn find was in storage for a very long time, small block 4 speed car doesn't appear to have original engine, car has small crack above right fender rear and appears to have small repair on driver fender, otherwise car is very solid no hit car, have new seat covers and carpet. missing 1 headlight motor everything else is there. Very good start to a rebuid or resto mod why start with a 45k to 60k and end up redoing car and who knows what sins were covered up. Bought car to do autocross car but bought my dream ex-autocross split window so this is the only reason I'm selling it otherwise I'd build it. Have a 375hp numbers matching re-built 327 with dated block and heads assembled which I will sell separate if you by the car. Needs brakes as car has been sitting for a long time but runs fine with no leaks or smoking but very good solid slate to start with $35000
Thanks Dave anytime
1966 Corvette Coupe - $35000

1965 Corvette Coupe 327 4 speed factory side pipes, sell or trade for Chevelle SS 4 speed
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
1965 Corvette Sting Ray - $42000

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Opinions on these C1/C2 for sale