C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Bendpak parking lift

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2015, 05:03 PM
mrtexas
Drifting

Received 65 Likes on 50 Posts

Default Bendpak parking lift

I'm getting a great deal on a bendpak parking lift this Saturday, the PL 7000XR:
http://www.bendpak.com/car-lifts/par...pl-7000xr.aspx

Only disadvantage I can see in the lift is it is narrower than the 4 posts. They only show small cars being parked on it at the bendpak website. Can't really work on your car with it but I have two other bendpak 4 post lifts and a maxjax 2 post for that. I won't actually be parking cars on it. I'll use it for storage of my table saw and other junk I can't get into my attic. That will give me the equivalent of a 6 car garage what with stacking them up 3 on top of 3.
Old 03-12-2015, 05:14 PM
mexicruiser
Advanced

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by mrtexas
I'm getting a great deal on a bendpak parking lift this Saturday, the PL 7000XR:
http://www.bendpak.com/car-lifts/par...pl-7000xr.aspx

Only disadvantage I can see in the lift is it is narrower than the 4 posts. They only show small cars being parked on it at the bendpak website. Can't really work on your car with it but I have two other bendpak 4 post lifts and a maxjax 2 post for that. I won't actually be parking cars on it. I'll use it for storage of my table saw and other junk I can't get into my attic. That will give me the equivalent of a 6 car garage what with stacking them up 3 on top of 3.
I have a couple of those in my shop, they are ok for parking but I don't think for anything else, the side channels are not flat but peak where the posts are located, to avoid the risk of the car rolling off (like a triangle).
The ones I have are older but I suppose they haven't changed the design, if so, you won't have a flat surface to put your stuff on.
Old 03-12-2015, 07:44 PM
LT1driver
Le Mans Master

Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

only thing i like about it is the chains vs cables, but if you like go for it.

Get notified of new replies

To Bendpak parking lift

Quick Reply: Bendpak parking lift