C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

<>FRIDAY'S FUNNIES<> last weekend in August weekend

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2015, 12:32 AM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

Received 4,583 Likes on 2,157 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (appearance mods)
C1 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Default <>FRIDAY'S FUNNIES<> last weekend in August weekend

Wow, last weekend for another August already. Way too fast considering the late start we all got. Not much in the inbox this week, but I trust you jokers will chip in to make it a great one!
________________________________________ _________

Trumpster's book.....

I was walking through the mall in New Jersey and I saw that there was a "Muslim Book Store." I was wondering what exactly was in a Muslim bookstore so I went in

As I was wandering around taking a look, the clerk stopped me and asked if he could help me
I imagine I didn't look like his normal clientele, so I asked, “Do you have a copy of Donald Trump's book on his U.S. Immigration Policy regarding Muslims and illegal Mexicans?"
The clerk said, "**** off, get out and stay out!"
I said, "Yes that's the one." Do you have it in paperback?

7 Reasons Not To Mess With Children

A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small.
The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale.
Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible.
The little girl said, 'When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah'.
The teacher asked, 'What if Jonah went to hell?'
The little girl replied, 'Then you ask him'.

A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's work.
As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what the drawing was.
The girl replied, 'I'm drawing God.' The teacher paused and said, 'But no one knows what God looks like.'
Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing, the girl replied, 'They will in a minute.'

A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year olds.
After explaining the commandment to 'honour' thy Father and thy Mother, she asked, 'Is there a commandment that teaches us how to treat our brothers and sisters?'
From the back, one little boy (the oldest of a family) answered, 'Thou shall not kill.'

One day a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly noticed that her mother had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on her brunette head.
She looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, 'Why are some of your hairs white, Mum?'
Her mother replied, 'Well, every time that you do something wrong and make me cry or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white.'
The little girl thought about this revelation for a while and then said, 'Mummy, how come ALL of grandma's hairs are white?'

I love this one!
The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture.
'Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up and say, 'There's Jennifer, she's a lawyer,' or 'That's Michael, He's a doctor.'
A small voice at the back of the room rang out, 'And there's the teacher, she's dead.'

A teacher was giving a lesson on the circulation of the blood. Trying to make the matter clearer, she said, 'Now, class, if I stood on my head, the blood, as you know, would run into it, and I would turn red in the face.'
'Yes,' the class said.
'Then why is it that while I am standing upright in the ordinary position the blood doesn't run into my feet?'
A little fellow shouted, 'Cause your feet ain't empty.'

I LIKE THE NEXT ONE IN PARTICULAR.

T he children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray:
'Take only ONE. God is watching.'
Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies.
A child had written a note, 'Take all you want. God is watching the apples.'

....thanks Bill
Old 08-28-2015, 12:37 AM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

a couple of funny pics......
Attached Images       
Old 08-28-2015, 12:42 AM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

Name:  szBe2Zs.gif
Views: 16
Size:  4.23 MB

Name:  B9WGmoo.gif
Views: 15
Size:  4.12 MB

Name:  wSgp432.gif
Views: 5
Size:  1.85 MB

Name:  JatBcYX.gif
Views: 47
Size:  3.52 MB

Name:  a1gJOrX.gif
Size:  1.99 MB

Name:  czPcj75.gif
Size:  1.66 MB

Name:  emPX6Vt.gif
Size:  1.71 MB

Name:  tWq1H3K.gif

Name:  DAxgAMP.gif
Views: 6
Size:  1.80 MB

Name:  NWErzkS.gif
Views: 12
Size:  4.50 MB

Name:  hOavb3P.gif

Name:  udPu263.gif
Views: 8
Size:  1.97 MB

Name:  585Or42.gif
Views: 4

Name:  iosVMxx.gif
Views: 17
Size:  8.68 MB

Name:  x6iVWq4.gif
Views: 6

Name:  GusDze7.gif
Views: 52
Size:  2.00 MB

Name:  OxiJmHR.gif
Size:  1.40 MB

Name:  jZ0gi0k.gif
Views: 15
Size:  13.67 MB

Name:  Wlv2fjO.gif
Size:  1.11 MB
Old 08-28-2015, 12:58 AM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

Confession

Anthony goes to his friend Bob and says ...
"I'm sleeping with the minister's wife. Can you hold him in church for an hour after services for me?"

The friend doesn't like it but being a friend, he agrees.

After the church service, he starts talking to the minister, asking him all sorts of stupid questions, just to keep him occupied.
Finally the minister gets annoyed and asks Bob what he's really up to.

Bob, feeling guilty, finally confesses to him...

"My friend is sleeping with your wife right now, so he asked me to keep you occupied."
The minister smiles, puts a brotherly hand on Bob's shoulder and says...

"You better hurry home now. My wife died 2 years ago."

Old 08-28-2015, 06:25 AM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

Texting Codes For Seniors

Young people have theirs, now Seniors have their own texting codes:

* ATD- At the Doctor's
* BFF - Best Friends Funeral
* BTW- Bring the Wheelchair
* BYOT - Bring Your Own Teeth
* CBM- Covered by Medicare
* CUATSC- See You at the Senior Center
* DWI- Driving While Incontinent
* FWIW - Forgot Where I Was
* GGPBL- Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low
* GHA - Got Heartburn Again
* HGBM - Had Good Bowel Movement
* LMDO- Laughing My Dentures Out
* LOL- Living on Lipitor
* OMSG - Oh My! Sorry, Gas
* TOT- Texting on Toilet
* WAITT - Who Am I Talking To?

Hope these help. GGLKI (Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking in!)

Old 08-28-2015, 06:29 AM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

Kids on.......

NUDITY
I was driving with my three young children one warm summer evening when a woman in the convertible ahead of us stood up and waved. She was stark naked!
As I was reeling from the shock, I heard my 5-year-old shout from the back seat, 'Mom, that lady isn't wearing a seat belt!'

OPINIONS
On the first day of school, a first-grader handed his teacher a note from his mother.
It read, 'The opinions expressed by this child are not necessarily those of his parents ..'

KETCHUP
A woman was trying hard to get the ketchup out of the jar. During her struggle the phone rang so she asked her 4-year-old daughter to answer the phone..
'Mommy can't come to the phone to talk to you right now, she's hitting the bottle.'

MORE NUDITY

A little boy got lost at the YMCA and found himself in the women's locker room.
When he was spotted, the room burst into shrieks, with ladies grabbing towels and running for cover. The little boy watched in amazement and then asked,
'What's the matter, haven't you ever seen a little boy before?'

POLICE # 1
While taking a routine vandalism report at an elementary school, I was interrupted by a little girl about 6 years old. Looking up and down at my uniform, she asked,
'Are you a cop? Yes,' I answered and continued writing the report.
'My mother said if I ever needed help I should ask the police. Is that right?'
'Yes, that's right,' I told her.
'Well, then,' she said as she extended her foot toward me,'would you please tie my shoe?'

POLICE #2

It was the end of the day when I parked my police van in front of the station. As I gathered my equipment, my K-9 partner, Jake, was barking, and I saw a little boy staring in at me.
'Is that a dog you got back there?' he asked.
'It sure is,' I replied.
Puzzled, the boy looked at me and then towards the back of the van.
Finally he said, 'What'd he do?'

ELDERLY
While working for an organization that delivers lunches to elderly shut-ins, I used to take my 4-year-old daughter on my afternoon rounds.
She was unfailingly intrigued by the various appliances of old age, particularly the canes, walkers and wheelchairs.
One day I found her staring at a pair of false teeth soaking in a glass.
As I braced myself for the inevitable barrage of questions, she merely turned and whispered, 'The tooth fairy will never believe this!'

DRESS-UP

A little girl was watching her parents dress for a party. When she saw her dad donning his tuxedo, she warned, 'Daddy, you shouldn't wear that suit.'
'And why not, darling?'
'You know that it always gives you a headache the next morning.'

DEATH
While walking along the sidewalk in front of his church, our minister heard the intoning of a prayer that nearly made his collar wilt.
Apparently, his 5-year-old son and his playmates had found a dead robin.
Feeling that proper burial should be performed, they had secured a small box and cotton batting, then dug a hole and made ready for the disposal of the deceased.
The minister's son was chosen to say the appropriate prayers and with sonorous dignity intoned his version of what he thought his father always said:
'Glory be unto the Father, and unto the Son, and into the hole he goes.'
(I want this line used at my funeral!)

SCHOOL

A little girl had just finished her first week of school. 'I'm just wasting my time,' she said to her mother. 'I can't read, I can't write, and they won't let me talk!'

BIBLE
A little boy opened the big family Bible. He was fascinated as he fingered through the old pages. Suddenly, something fell out of the Bible. He picked up the object and looked at it. What he saw was an old leaf that had been pressed in between the pages.
'Mama, look what I found,' the boy called out.
'What have you got there, dear?'
With astonishment in the young boy's voice, he answered,
'I think it's Adam's underwear!'

Old 08-28-2015, 09:39 AM
Curvette1
Safety Car

Received 182 Likes on 91 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

This is perhaps the most profound philosophy I have heard

Life is like a ***** - simple, relaxed and hanging free.

It's women who make it hard.
Old 08-28-2015, 10:15 AM
ricks327
Race Director

Received 1,613 Likes on 901 Posts

Default Golf and Bees

One day a young woman had just started playing her round of golf when she suffered a bee sting.
Her pain was so intense that she decided to return to the clubhouse for help and to complain.
Her golf pro saw her come into the clubhouse and asked, 'Why are you back in so early? What's wrong?'
'I was stung by a bee', she said.
'Where?', he asked.
'Between the first and second hole', she replied.
He nodded knowingly and said,

'Then your feet were too far apart.'
Old 08-28-2015, 10:19 AM
ricks327
Race Director

Default The Rake

I was working in the garden this weekend and my wife was about to take a shower.
I realized that I couldn't find the rake.
I yelled up to my wife, 'Where is the rake?
She couldn't hear me and she shouted back, 'What?'
I pointed to my eye, and then I pointed to my knee and made a raking motion.
Then my wife wasn't sure and said 'What?'

I repeated the gestures. 'Eye - Kneed - The Rake. �

My wife replied that she understands and signals back.

She first points to her eye, next she points to her left breast, then she points to her backside, and finally to her crotch. Well, there is no way in hell I could even come close to that one.

Exasperated, I went upstairs and asked her, 'What the hell was that?'

She replies,

'Eye - Left Tit - Behind - The Bush' !!!!
Old 08-28-2015, 12:09 PM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Received 2,827 Likes on 1,240 Posts
Crowd Plow For Now

Sex & Calories
They say that during sex you burn off as many calories as running 8 miles.

Who the hell runs 8 miles in 15 seconds?

BAD NAMES
!

THOUGHT I'D LET YOU KNOW ABOUT MY SURPRISE WINDFALL...
I won the Nigerian lottery according to an email I received from a Nigerian prince.

He holds the sum of ONE MILLION DOLLARS in my name and he wants to send it to me FREE!

All I have to do is give him my bank account numbers and send him $500.00 US dollars cash, to show my good faith so he can transfer the money

And then I got ANOTHER email.

It's from a KENYAN prince who wants to give me FREE healthcare for life!

All I have to do is give him:
MY BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS,
MY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
MY CONFIDENTIAL HEALTH INFORMATION
and pay $700 per month for a policy with only a $10,000 deductible.
Then he can make it happen!

Am I on a roll or what

Here's a quote from a government employee who witnessed a recent interaction between an elderly woman and an antiwar protester.
There were protesters at the grocery store handing out pamphlets on the evils of America. I politely declined to take one.

There was an elderly woman behind me and a young (20-ish) female protester offered her a pamphlet, which she politely declined.

The young protester put her hand on the old woman's shoulder as a gesture of friendship and in a very soft voice the young lady said, "Lady, don't you care about the children of Iraq?"

The old woman looked up at her and said:
"Honey, my father died in France during World War II, I lost my husband in Korea , and a son in Vietnam . All three died so a bitch like you could have the right to stand here and badmouth our country. If you touch me again, I'll stick this umbrella up your *** and open it."
--------------------------------
~ God Bless America ~

The Darwins Are Out!!!!
Yes, it's that magical time of year again when the Darwin Awards are bestowed, honoring the "least evolved" among us.

Here Is The Glorious Winner:
1. When his .38 caliber revolver failed to fire at his intended victim during a hold-up in Long Beach , California would-be robber James Elliot did something that can only inspire wonder. He peered down the barrel and tried the trigger again. This time it worked.

And Now, The Honorable Mentions:
2. The chef at a hotel in Switzerland lost a finger in a meat cutting machine and after a little shopping around, submitted a claim to his insurance company. The company expecting negligence sent out one of its men to have a look for himself. He tried the machine and he also lost a finger. The chef's claim was approved.

3. A man who shoveled snow for an hour to clear a space for his car during a blizzard in Chicago returned with his vehicle to find a woman had taken the space. Understandably, he shot her.

4. After stopping for drinks at an illegal bar, a Zimbabwean bus driver found that the 20 mental patients he was supposed to be transporting from Harare to Bulawayo had escaped. Not wanting to admit his incompetence, the driver went to a nearby bus stop and offered everyone waiting there a free ride. He then delivered the passengers to the mental hospital, telling the staff that the patients were very excitable and prone to bizarre fantasies. The deception wasn't discovered for 3 days.

5. An American teenager was in the hospital recovering from serious head wounds received from an oncoming train. When asked how he received the injuries, the lad told police that he was simply trying to see how close he could get his head to a moving train before he was hit.

6.. A man walked into a Louisiana Circle-K, put a $20 bill on the counter, and asked for change. When the clerk opened the cash drawer, the man pulled a gun and asked for all the cash in the register, which the clerk promptly provided. The man took the cash from the clerk and fled, leaving the $20 bill on the counter. The total amount of cash he got from the drawer... $15. [If someone points a gun at you and gives you money, is a crime committed?]

7. Seems an Arkansas guy wanted some beer pretty badly. He decided that he'd just throw a cinder block through a liquor store window, grab some booze, and run. So he lifted the cinder block and heaved it over his head at the window. The cinder block bounced back and hit the would-be thief on the head, knocking him unconscious. The liquor store window was made of Plexiglas. The whole event was caught on videotape.

8. As a female shopper exited a New York convenience store, a man grabbed her purse and ran. The clerk called 911 immediately, and the woman was able to give them a detailed description of the snatcher. Within minutes, the police apprehended the snatcher. They put him in the car and drove back to the store. The thief was then taken out of the car and told to stand there for a positive ID. To which he replied, Yes, officer, that's her. That's the lady I stole the purse from."

9. The Ann Arbor News crime column reported that a man walked into a Burger King in Ypsilanti, Michigan at 5AM flashed a gun, and demanded cash. The clerk turned him down because he said he couldn't open the cash register without a food order. When the man ordered onion rings, the clerk said they weren't available for breakfast... The frustrated gunman walked away. [*A 5-STAR STUPIDITY AWARD WINNER]

10. When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home parked on a Seattle street by sucking on a hose, he got much more than he bargained for. Police arrived at the scene to find a very sick man curled up next to a motor home near spilled sewage. A police spokesman said that the man admitted to trying to steal gasoline, but he plugged his siphon hose into the motor home's sewage tank by mistake. The owner of the vehicle declined to press charges saying that it was the best laugh he'd ever had and the perp had been punished enough!

Darwin Candidates

Old 08-28-2015, 12:13 PM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Received 2,827 Likes on 1,240 Posts
Crowd Plow For Now

YOU CAN'T COOK A TEXASD STEAK ON A NEW YORK GRILL

More Signs seen.....

Old 08-28-2015, 06:10 PM
ricks327
Race Director

Old 08-28-2015, 08:32 PM
GEM '62
Drifting

Received 581 Likes on 229 Posts

Why am I seeing so many blank posts, in the Friday Funnies, over the last couple weeks?
Old 08-28-2015, 09:05 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

Originally Posted by GEM '62
Why am I seeing so many blank posts, in the Friday Funnies, over the last couple weeks?
Lots of pics lately, but If you're not getting them you must have your settings wrong somewhere or you're at work and they've turned them off on you somehow.
I'm having problems right now with Foxfire and Tiny Pics. My pics have disappeared from TP, but if I use Google, they work fine.
Old 08-28-2015, 09:07 PM
ricks327
Race Director

Did you get the right answer???? Check below if your mind is in the gutter.

LUCK BE IN THE AIR TONIGHT
Old 08-28-2015, 09:09 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A "DOG PERSON" TO TRULY APPRECIATE THIS STORY

Stay.....

I pulled into the crowded parking lot at the local shopping centre and rolled Down the car windows to make sure my Labrador Retriever Pup had fresh air. She was stretched full-out on the back seat and I wanted to impress upon her that she must remain there. I walked to the curb backward, pointing my finger at the car and saying emphatically,
"Now you stay. Do you hear me?"

"Stay! Stay!"

The driver of a nearby car, a pretty young blonde,
gave me a strange look and said,

Why don't you just put it in 'Park'?"
Old 08-28-2015, 09:44 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

Name:  LNOyAGz.png
Views: 3
Size:  322.2 KB

Get notified of new replies

To <>FRIDAY'S FUNNIES<> last weekend in August weekend

Old 08-28-2015, 10:01 PM
out2kayak
Drifting

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 271 Likes on 129 Posts

Old 08-29-2015, 06:24 AM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

Today's riddle for seniors...Here is the situation:

You are on a horse, galloping at a constant speed.
On your right side is a sharp drop-off.
On your left side is an elephant traveling at the same speed as you.
Directly in front of you is a galloping kangaroo and your horse is unable to
overtake it.
Behind you is a lion running at the same speed as you and the kangaroo.

What must you do to get out of this highly dangerous situation?

Think logically before you track down for the answer.
Quietly get down off the merry-go-round and go home.
Old 08-29-2015, 06:26 AM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

LEMON SQUEEZER

At a local bar in downtown Courtenay....

The owner & bartender, was so sure that he was the strongest man around, that he offered a standing $1000 bet.

The bartender would squeeze a lemon until all the juice ran into a glass, and then hand the lemon to the patron..

Anyone who could squeeze two more drops of juice out of it, would win the money.

Many people had tried,.....over the years:

weightlifters, longshoremen, etc., but nobody had ever been able to do it.

One day, this scrawny little fellow came into the bar,

wearing thick glasses and a polyester suit.

He sat down, ordered a glass of draft, & started looking around the bar.

After reading the sign on the wall about the lemon challenge, he said in a small voice:

"I was just reading your sign, and I'd like to try the bet."

After the laughter had died down, the bartender said: "Ok,..."

He grabbed a lemon and squeezed the heck out of it......

Then he handed the wrinkled remains of the rind to the little fellow.

But the Crowd's laughter turned to total silence as the man clenched his little fist around the lemon. and six drops fell into the glass.

As the crowd cheered, the bartender paid the guy his $1000, and then asked little man:

"Do you mind if I ask what do you do for a living?

Are you a lumberjack, a weight-lifter, or what?"

The little fellow quietly replied:

"I work for Internal Revenue Department."

Quick Reply: <>FRIDAY'S FUNNIES<> last weekend in August weekend