C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Beltsville Shell: You Are What You Drive- Is Now Available In A Second Printing

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2015, 01:39 AM
BB767
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 354 Likes on 148 Posts

Default Beltsville Shell: You Are What You Drive- Is Now Available In A Second Printing

Hi everyone,

I just got word from author Cary Thomas that his out-of-print book...

Beltsville Shell: You Are What You Drive is now available in a second printing. For those who are not familiar with it, it's a must read for any C1 or C2 Corvette enthusiast. I highly recommend it.

Cary tells me, " The 2nd printing is the exact book as the original (except for a few typo corrections) but with improved paper quality, a brighter finish, and sharper print imaging (after all, technology in the printing industry has improved a lot in 10 years)! Special Thanks to Angel Printing in Oceanside, California for the excellent production quality."

(EDIT: link to NSV removed)

Thomas

PS: Full disclosure; I have no financial connection to this. Cary is a friend of mine and I'm just a big fan of the book and so is everyone I've ever recommended it to.

Last edited by vettebuyer6369; 09-14-2015 at 12:10 PM. Reason: contact link to NSV removed

Quick Reply: Beltsville Shell: You Are What You Drive- Is Now Available In A Second Printing