C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Looking for parts i.d. for Holley 3367 carb

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2015, 02:37 PM
R66
Le Mans Master

Received 1,549 Likes on 1,044 Posts
Default Looking for parts i.d. for Holley 3367 carb

I am new to the numbers matching game. This is our first Corvette. I am looking for a site giving me the part number or manufacturers number for the hard parts on a Holley 3367 carb for a 66 roadster. The one I have with the Vette doesn't seem to have the correct throttle body base plate, or the fuel pump housing. I can't get the required adjustment on the pump. Would like to check out all of the components, fuel bowls, pump housing, etc.

I also have a carb for a 64 Vette, p/n 3721SB, which I disassembled years ago and would like to reassemble properly. We have about 8 carburetors in pieces from our drag racing days.

Any additional information, such as date codes and pictures would be appreciated also.
Old 11-23-2015, 04:48 PM
JohnZ
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,859 Likes on 1,102 Posts

Originally Posted by R66
I am new to the numbers matching game. This is our first Corvette. I am looking for a site giving me the part number or manufacturers number for the hard parts on a Holley 3367 carb for a 66 roadster. The one I have with the Vette doesn't seem to have the correct throttle body base plate, or the fuel pump housing. I can't get the required adjustment on the pump. Would like to check out all of the components, fuel bowls, pump housing, etc.

I also have a carb for a 64 Vette, p/n 3721SB, which I disassembled years ago and would like to reassemble properly. We have about 8 carburetors in pieces from our drag racing days.

Any additional information, such as date codes and pictures would be appreciated also.
Go to Holley.com for illustrations and part descriptions.
Old 11-23-2015, 05:55 PM
tbarb
Safety Car

Received 563 Likes on 480 Posts

In addition to John's suggestion, post some pictures of the Holley and you will probably get some responses.

Get notified of new replies

To Looking for parts i.d. for Holley 3367 carb

Quick Reply: Looking for parts i.d. for Holley 3367 carb