C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

AR605 Torque Thrust M

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2016, 11:11 AM
DUBS66
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default AR605 Torque Thrust M

Anybody out there running these wheels on your midyear? I have offset trailing arms and the car has flares. I'm currently running an 8" ralley wheel with 275 60R 15. They fit the wheel well nicely with no rubbing.

I know a lot are running the torque thrust II but I couldn't find anything in the search regarding this wheel. I'm wondering if they will clear the brake calipers like the torque thrust II.

If you got any pics running this tire Id like to see em. also if your running offset railing arms what wheel width and backspace were you able to fit.

Thanks for any help.
Attached Images   
Old 02-08-2016, 12:10 PM
oldpainter
Pro

Received 80 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by DUBS66
Anybody out there running these wheels on your midyear? I have offset trailing arms and the car has flares. I'm currently running an 8" ralley wheel with 275 60R 15. They fit the wheel well nicely with no rubbing.

I know a lot are running the torque thrust II but I couldn't find anything in the search regarding this wheel. I'm wondering if they will clear the brake calipers like the torque thrust II.

If you got any pics running this tire Id like to see em. also if your running offset railing arms what wheel width and backspace were you able to fit.

Thanks for any help.
Nice looking wheel, Go to American Racing web site and put in your year, car, etc. and it will bring up all wheels (including AR605M) that will fit a C-2. It will even show you what it'll look like on your color of vert. But I would contact them to make sure they will clear calipers. Should fit just fine,with those off set arms. Hope this helps Nice red vert.

Quick Reply: AR605 Torque Thrust M