C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

(@Y@) FRIDAY FUNNIES (@Y@) October 21st 2016 weekend

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2016, 12:31 AM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

Received 4,583 Likes on 2,157 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (appearance mods)
C1 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Default (@Y@) FRIDAY FUNNIES (@Y@) October 21st 2016 weekend

Good morning everyone. Fall has definitely reached the north....very rainy and cooler. We all need a few laughs to forget what's coming.....whadda ya got?
________________________________________ _________

Update on Cinderella.....

Cinderella is now 95 years old.After a fulfilling life, but now a widow, she happily sits in her rocking chair watching the world go by with her cat Bob for companionship.
One sunny afternoon out of nowhere, appeared the fairy godmother.
Cinderella said 'Fairy Godmother, what are you doing here after all these years’? The fairy godmother replied
'Cinderella, you have lived an exemplary life since I last saw you. Is there anything for which your heart still yearns? ‘Cinderella was overjoyed and after some thought replied ’The prince was wonderful,
but not much of an investor. I'm living hand to mouth on my pension and I wish to be wealthy again.
Instantly her rocking chair turned into solid gold.

The fairy godmother then asked 'What do you want for your second wish?' Cinderella looked down at her frail body, and said, 'I wish I were young and full of the beauty and youth I once had.'

At once, her wish became reality and she was young and beautiful again and she felt stirrings inside her that had been dormant for years. The fairy godmother spoke once more: 'You have one more wish; what
shall it be?'

Cinderella looked over to the frightened cat in the corner and said, 'I wish for you to transform Bob, my old cat, into a kind and handsome young man.'
Magically, Bob was immediately transformed into the most handsome man Cinderella had ever seen. The fairy godmother said, 'Congratulations, Cinderella, enjoy your new life.' and disappeared in a flash of blue light
Bob and Cinderella looked lovingly into each
other's eyes. Then Bob walked over to Cinderella and held her in his young muscular arms. He leaned in close, blowing her golden hair with his warm breath as he whispered...
'Bet you're sorry now that you cut my nuts off'

A few visuals for you to ponder......

Name:  JUtOJLp.gif
Views: 36
Size:  6.51 MB

Name:  wPZ3aXL.gif
Views: 26
Size:  861.4 KB

Name:  mHtsmPm.gif
Views: 16
Size:  1,000.5 KB

Name:  IcmXatV.gif
Views: 67
Size:  2.00 MB

Name:  cYmRqCJ.gif
Views: 70
Size:  2.55 MB

Name:  QeT50m6.gif
Views: 67
Size:  2.29 MB

Name:  LfIOA4t.gif
Views: 22
Size:  1.49 MB

Name:  sJat287.gif
Views: 66
Size:  2.00 MB

Name:  wWZwLSC.gif
Views: 21
Size:  15.5 KB

Name:  m5nGnHH.gif
Views: 65
Size:  2.80 MB

Name:  ycY5Ycl.gif
Views: 16
Size:  1.48 MB

Name:  FQ18MU2.gif
Views: 15
Size:  1.91 MB

Name:  mNx5EYw.gif
Views: 66
Size:  2.05 MB

Name:  fDMuOS1.gif
Views: 18
Size:  1.75 MB

Name:  iRK13HW.gif
Views: 17
Size:  1.55 MB

Name:  evLwIcG.gif
Views: 18
Size:  1,001.8 KB

Name:  pK4Xvpv.gif
Views: 65
Size:  2.46 MB

Bill and Marla......
decided that the only way to pull off a Sunday afternoon quickie with their 10-year-old son in the apartment was to send him out on the balcony and order him to report on all the neighborhood activities. The boy began his commentary as his parents put their plan into operation. "There's a car being towed from the parking lot,"he said. "An ambulance just drove by." A few moments passed. "Looks like the Anderson's have company," he called out. "Matt`s riding a new bike and the Coopers are having sex." Mom and dad shot up in bed. "How do you know that?" the startled father asked. "Their kid is standing out on the balcony too," his son replied.

A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with three young mothers and their small children. "You all have obsessions," he observed. To the first mother, he said, "You are obsessed with eating. You've even named your daughter Candy." He turned to the second mom. "Your obsession is money. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny." At this point, the third mother got up, took her little boy by the hand and whispered, "Come on, Dick, let's go."

Last edited by Kerrmudgeon; 10-21-2016 at 06:38 PM.
Old 10-21-2016, 12:42 AM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

Bear in the woods.....

An 80 year old man was having his annual checkup when the doctor asked how he was feeling. "I've never been better!" he boasted. "I've got an 18 year old bride who's pregnant and having my child! What do you think about that?" The doctor considered this for a moment, then said, "Let me tell you a story. I knew a guy who was an avid hunter. He never missed a season. But one day he went out in a bit of a hurry and accidentally grabbed his umbrella instead of his gun." The doctor continued, "So he was in the woods and suddenly a grizzly bear appeared in front of him! He raised up his umbrella, pointed it at the bear and squeezed the handle. And do you know what happened?" the doctor queried. Dumbfounded, the old man replied, "No, what?" The doctor continued, "The bear dropped dead in front of him." "That's impossible!" exclaimed the old man. "Someone else must of shot the bear." "That's kind of what I'm getting at," replied the doctor.

On a farm out in the country..... lived a man and a woman and their three sons. Early one morning, the woman awoke, and while looking out of the window onto to the pasture, she saw that the family’s only cow was lying dead in the field. The situation looked hopeless to her-how could she possibly continue to feed her family now? In a depressed state of mind, she hung herself. When the man awoke to find his wife dead, as well as the cow, he too began to see the hopelessness of the situation, and he shot himself in the head. Now the oldest son woke up to discover his parents dead (and the cow!), and he decided to go down to the river and drown himself. When he got to the river, he discovered a mermaid sitting on the bank. She said,”I’ve seen all and know the reason for your despair. But if you will have sex with me five times in a row, then I will restore your parents and the cow to you.” The son agreed to try, but after four times, he was simply unable to get it up again. So the mermaid drowned him in the river. Next the second oldest son woke up. After discovering what had happened, he too decided to throw himself into the river. The mermaid said to him, “If you will have sex with me ten times in a row, then I will make everything right.” And while the son tried his best (seven times!), it was not enough to satisfy the mermaid, so she drowned him in the river. The youngest son woke up and saw his parents dead, the dead cow in the field, and his brothers gone. He decided that life was a hopeless prospect, and he went down to the river to throw himself in. And there he also met the mermaid. “I have seen all that has happened, and I can make everything right if you will only have sex with me fifteen times in a row.” The young son replied, “Is that all? Why not twenty times in a row?” The mermaid was somewhat taken aback by this request. Then he said, “Hell, why not twenty-five times in a row?” And even as she was reluctantly agreeing to his request, he said, “Why not THIRTY times in a row?” Finally, she said, “Enough!! Okay, if you will have sex with me thirty times in a row, then I will bring everybody back to perfect health.” Then the young son asked, “Wait! How do I know that thirty times in a row won’t kill you like it did the cow?”

The following 2 users liked this post by Kerrmudgeon:
64Corvette (10-21-2016), steampunk c1 (10-24-2016)
Old 10-21-2016, 12:43 AM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

A young man was showing off his new sports car to his girlfriend. She was thrilled at the speed. "If I do 200mph, will you take off your clothes?" he asked. "Yes!" said his adventurous girlfriend. And as he gets up to 200, she peeled off all her clothes. Unable to keep his eyes on the road, the car skidded onto some gravel and flipped over. The naked girl was thrown clear, but he was jammed beneath the steering wheel. "Go and get help!" he cried. "But I can't. I'm naked and my clothes are gone!" "Take my shoe", he said, "and cover yourself." Holding the shoe over her pubes, the girl ran down the road and found a service station. Still holding the shoe between her legs, she pleaded to the service station proprietor, "Please help me! My boyfriend's stuck!" The proprietor looked at the shoe and said, "There's nothing I can do...he's in too far."

Last edited by Kerrmudgeon; 10-21-2016 at 12:52 AM.
Old 10-21-2016, 12:55 AM
Dave Tracy
Melting Slicks

Received 294 Likes on 183 Posts

Great start for the weekend!
Old 10-21-2016, 12:58 AM
RIKKI Z-06
Le Mans Master

Received 272 Likes on 186 Posts

TOP 5!!!

Last edited by RIKKI Z-06; 10-21-2016 at 12:59 AM.
Old 10-21-2016, 03:59 AM
Curvette1
Safety Car

Received 182 Likes on 91 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

One evening, a man gave his tipsy secretary a ride home after an office party. His wife was prone to jealousy, so he didn’t mention the incident to her.
Later in the evening, he was driving his wife to a restaurant when he noticed a stiletto-heeled shoe half-hidden under the passenger seat. Gripped with terror, he took advantage of a moment when she wasn’t looking to grab the shoe and throw it out of the window.
The rest of the journey went well until they arrived at the restaurant.
“That’s strange,” said his wife, looking a little agitated. “Have you seen my other shoe?” “

An old married couple was at home watching TV. The husband had the remote and was switching back and forth between a fishing channel and the p0rn channel. The wife became more and more annoyed and finally said:
“For god’s sake! Leave it on the p0rn channel. You already know how to fish!”
Old 10-21-2016, 06:58 AM
ILBMF
Drifting

Received 139 Likes on 128 Posts

I love the close up of tig welding
The following users liked this post:
jerry gollnick (10-21-2016)
Old 10-21-2016, 07:47 AM
ricks327
Race Director

Received 1,613 Likes on 901 Posts

A man washed up on a beach after a shipwreck. Only a sheep and a sheepdog were washed-up with him. After looking around, he realized that they were stranded on a deserted island.

After being there awhile, he got into the habit of taking his two animal companions to the beach every evening to watch the sunset.

One particular evening, the sky was a fiery red with beautiful cirrus clouds, the breeze was warm and gentle - a perfect night for romance.

As they sat there, the sheep started looking better and better to the lonely man. Soon, he leaned over to the sheep and put his arm around it.

The sheepdog, ever-protective of the sheep, growled fiercely until the man took his arm from around the sheep.

After that, the three of them continued to enjoy the sunsets together, but there was no more cuddling.

A few weeks passed-by and, lo and behold, there was another shipwreck. The only survivor was Hillary Clinton.

That evening, the man brought Hillary to the evening beach ritual. It was another beautiful evening - red sky, cirrus clouds, a warm and gentle breeze - perfect for a night of romance.

Pretty soon, the man started to get those feelings again. He fought the urges as long as he could but he finally gave-in and leaned over to Hillary and told her he hadn't had sex for months.

Hillary batted her eyelashes and asked if there was anything she could do for him.

He said, 'Take the dog for a walk.'
The following 2 users liked this post by ricks327:
Corvettes by George (10-22-2016), steampunk c1 (10-24-2016)
Old 10-21-2016, 07:48 AM
ricks327
Race Director

1 -How do you turn a fox into an elephant?
Marry It!

2 -What is the difference between a battery and a woman?
A battery has a positive side.

3 - Why is the space between a woman's breasts and her hips called a waist?
Because you could easily fit another pair of **** in there..

4 - How do you make 5 pounds of fat look good?
Put a nipple on it.

5 - Why do women fake orgasms?
Because they think men care.

6 - If your wife keeps coming out of the kitchen to nag at you, what have you done wrong?
Made her chain too long

7 - Why is a Laundromat a really bad place to pick up a woman?
Because a woman who can't even afford a washing machine will probably never be able to support you.

8 - Why do women have smaller feet than men?
It's one of those 'evolutionary things' that allows them to stand closer to the kitchen sink.

9 - Why do men pass gas more than women?
Because women can't shut up long enough to build up the required pressure.

10 - If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first ?
The dog, of course; He'll shut up once you let him in.

11 - Scientists have discovered a food that diminishes a woman's sex drive by 90%.
It's called a Wedding Cake.

12 - Why do men die before their wives?
They want to.
Old 10-21-2016, 07:51 AM
ricks327
Race Director

Default Why Spelling is Important

The following 3 users liked this post by ricks327:
64Corvette (10-21-2016), Kerrmudgeon (10-21-2016), steampunk c1 (10-24-2016)
Old 10-21-2016, 09:34 AM
GEM '62
Drifting

Received 581 Likes on 229 Posts

How
> I Nearly Became A Doctor
>
> When
> I was young I
> decided I wanted to be a doctor, so I took the entrance exam
> to go to Medical
> School.
> One
> of the
> questions asked was to rearrange the letters *PNEIS* into
> the name of an
> important human body part which is most useful when
> erect.
> Those
> who answered
> spine are doctors today. The rest of us are sending jokes
> via
> email.
Old 10-21-2016, 09:36 AM
GEM '62
Drifting

Default Why we love Children

1. A kindergarten pupil told his teacher he'd found a cat, but it was dead. "How do you know that the cat was dead?" she asked her pupil. "Because I pissed in its ear and it didn't move," answered the child innocently. You did WHAT?!? the teacher exclaimed in surprise. "You know, explained the boy, "I leaned over and went 'Pssst!' and it didn't move."

2. A small boy is sent to bed by his father. Five minutes later....."Da-ad" "What?" "I'm thirsty. Can you bring drink of water?" "No, You had your chance. Lights out." Five minutes later: "Da-aaaad.." "WHAT?" "I'm THIRSTY. Can I have a drink of water??" I told you NO! If you ask again, I'll have to spank you!!" Five minutes later.. "Daaaa-aaaad....." "WHAT!" "When you come in to spank me, can you bring a drink of water?"

3. An exasperated mother, whose son was always getting into mischief, finally asked him "How do you expect to get into Heaven?" The boy thought it over and said, "Well, I'll run in and out and in and out and keep slamming the door until St Peter says, 'For Heaven's sake, Dylan, come in or stay out!'"

4. One summer evening during a violent thunderstorm a mother was tucking her son into bed. She was about to turn off the light when he asked with a tremor in his voice, "Mommy, will you sleep with me tonight?" The mother smiled and gave him a reassuring hug. "I can't dear," she said. "I have to sleep inDaddy's room." A long silence was broken at last by his shaky little voice: "The big sissy."

5. It was that time, during the Sunday morning service, for the children's sermon. All the children were invited to come forward. One little girl was wearing a particularly pretty dress and, as she sat down, the pastor leaned over and said, "That is a very pretty dress. Is it your Easter Dress?" The little girl replied, directly into the pastor's clip-on microphone, "Yes, and my Mom says it's a bitch to iron."

6. When I was six months pregnant with my third child, my three year old came into the room when I was just getting ready to get into the shower. She said, "Mommy, you are getting fat!" I replied, "Yes, honey, remember Mommy has a baby growing in her tummy." "I know," she replied, but what's growing in your butt?"

7. A little boy was doing his math homework. He said to himself, "Two plus five, that son of a bitch is seven. Three plus six, that son of a bitch is nine...." His mother heard what he was saying and gasped, "What are you doing?" The little boy answered, "I'm doing my math homework, Mom." "And this is how your teacher taught you to do it?" the mother asked. "Yes," he answered. Infuriated, the mother asked the teacher the next day, "What are you teaching my son in math?" The teacher replied, "Right now, we are learning addition." The mother asked, "And are you teaching them to say two plus two, that son of a bitch is four?" After the teacher stopped laughing, she answered, "What I taught them was, two plus two, THE SUM OF WHICH, is four."

8. One day the first grade teacher was reading the story of Chicken Little to her class. She came to the part of the story where Chicken Little tried to warn the farmer. She read, ".... and so Chicken Little went up to the farmer and said, "The sky is falling, the sky is falling!" The teacher paused then asked the class, "And what do you think that farmer said?" One little girl raised her hand and said, "I think he said: 'Holy Sh*t! A talking chicken!'" The teacher was unable to teach for the next 10 minutes.

9. A certain little girl, when asked her name, would reply, "I'm Mr. Sugarbrown's daughter." Her mother told her this was wrong, she must say, "I'm Jane Sugarbrown." The Vicar spoke to her in Sunday School, and said, "Aren't you Mr. Sugarbrown's daughter?" She replied, "I thought I was, but mother says I'm not."

10. A little girl asked her mother, "Can I go outside and play with the boys?" Her mother replied, "No, you can't play with the boys, they're too rough." The little girl thought about it for a few moments and asked, "If I can find a smooth one, can I play with him?" Now keep that smile on your face and pass it on to someone else
64Corvette (10-21-2016)
Old 10-21-2016, 09:40 AM
GEM '62
Drifting

On a bitterly cold winter morning a husband and wife in Dublin were listening to the radio during breakfast. They heard the announcer say, "We are going to have 8 to 10 inches of snow today. You must park your car on the even-numbered side of the street, so the snow ploughs can get through". So the good wife went out and moved her car.
>
> A week later while they are eating breakfast again, the radio announcer said, "We are expecting 10 to 12 inches of snow today. You must park your car on the odd-numbered side of the street, so the snow ploughs can get through". The good wife went out and moved her car again.
>
> The next week they are again having breakfast, when the radio announcer says, "We are expecting 12 to 14 inches of snow today. You must park...." Then the electric power went out. The good wife was very upset, and with a worried look on her face she said, "I don't know what to do. Which side of the street do I need to park on so the snow ploughs can get through?"
>
> Then with the love and understanding in his voice that all men who are married to blondes exhibit, the husband replied,"Why don't you just leave the bloody car in the garage this time."
Old 10-21-2016, 12:04 PM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Received 2,827 Likes on 1,240 Posts
Crowd Plow For Now

Old 10-21-2016, 12:07 PM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

Default clown sightings of the past week

Old 10-21-2016, 12:16 PM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

The French restaurant Le Petit Chef came up with an original way to entertain guests while waiting for their order - using a projector on the ceiling, and the animation on the table, there is a small chef who appears on your plate. Up until I saw this ..

I really thought I had seen it all ... but, this is unbelievable ... it is so entertaining. This is a great idea to keep customers occupied till the food they ordered gets ready. SO.... sit back and enjoy the show.

See here: http://bit.ly/1BgTo6a

Newlyweds
A week after their marriage, the Redneck newlyweds paid a visit to their doctor... "I can't figure it out doc, and I'm really worried," said the husband. "My ********* are turning blue."

"That's pretty unusual," said the doctor. "Let me examine you."

The doctor takes a look. Sure enough, the Redneck's ********* are blue. The doctor turns to the wife. "Are you using the diaphragm that I prescribed?"

"Yes, I am," she replied.

"And what kind of jelly are you using with it?"

"Grape"

A. The Sound of Music
B. Titanic
C. Cloudy with a Change of Meatballs
D. Silent Scream
E. Dust in the Wind
F. Fast and Furious
G. Men
H. Apocalypse Now
I. Gone in 60 Seconds

MUST SEE VIDEO
http://vid295.photobucket.com/albums...psrfogv8oe.mp4

Last edited by MAD IN NC; 10-21-2016 at 12:21 PM.
Kerrmudgeon (10-21-2016)
Old 10-21-2016, 12:20 PM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

Default Books found this week....

Get notified of new replies

To (@Y@) FRIDAY FUNNIES (@Y@) October 21st 2016 weekend

Old 10-21-2016, 03:14 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

A FISHING STORY

The king wanted to go fishing. He called on the royal weather forecaster and inquired as to the weather forecast for the next few hours.

The weatherman assured him that there was no chance of rain in the coming days, So the king went fishing with his wife, the queen. On the way he met a farmer on his donkey.

Upon seeing the king the farmer said, "Your Majesty, you should return to the palace! In just a short time I expect a huge amount of rain to fall in this area".

The king was polite and considerate, he replied: "I hold the palace meteorologist in high regard. He is an extensively educated and experienced professional. And besides, I pay him very high wages. He gave me a very different forecast. I trust him."

So the king continued on his way. However, a short time later a torrential rain fell from the sky. The King and Queen were totally soaked and their entourage chuckled upon seeing them in such a shameful condition.

Furious, the king returned to the palace and gave the order to fire the professional. Then he summoned the farmer and offered him the prestigious and high paying role of royal forecaster.

The farmer said, "Your Majesty, I do not know anything about forecasting. I obtain my information from my donkey. If I see my donkey's ears drooping, it means with certainty that it will rain."

So the king hired the donkey.

And thus began the practice of hiring dumb asses to work in the government and occupy its highest and most influential positions. The practice is unbroken to this date.

Old 10-21-2016, 04:05 PM
the kid C6
Melting Slicks

Received 143 Likes on 128 Posts

Could we please remove the parasailing donkey? It was a marketing stunt in Russia, and the donkey died shortly after. (Google)
Old 10-21-2016, 05:48 PM
Bowtyeguy
Le Mans Master

Received 513 Likes on 354 Posts

REMEMBER DLM Donkeys Lives matter
MAD IN NC (10-22-2016)

Quick Reply: (@Y@) FRIDAY FUNNIES (@Y@) October 21st 2016 weekend