C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Off Topic "mystery tool"

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2016, 03:18 PM
Frankie the Fink
Team Owner

Received 7,082 Likes on 4,736 Posts
Army

Originally Posted by J.Moore
Frankie the Fink...NAPA has em...
This is so funny.. I ask my dear wife if she has any eye drops. Simple eye drops. She says no, why would I have eye drops? I say because you have everything that CVS and Revlon, MaxFactor ever sold in all our bathroom closets, thats why.

No kiddin, years ago she has me install over the sink and over the toilet cabinets to hold all this "stuff." She has trained my daughters well as they have all their "war paint" supplies out the butt as well. Unbelievable, but no eye drops, nope.

Me? all I need is a toothbrush,toothpaste, floss, hair brush, my hair dryer, soap, shampoo and a razor. Simple.
Women need an entire storage room for all their "stuff" It's comical.
Sorry for the rant,, I feel better now.
Not to get too far off topic but wifey and I are having our annual Christmas battle. I wrench my back every year getting 8 Tupperware bins of Christmas decorations/ornaments and TWO artificial Christmas trees out of the attic each year. I bust my backside putting all this crap up in and outside the house for 3-4 days. We have NO kids at home and live in Florida and my home is now gussied up like a New Orleans house of ill repute...

Four weeks later I take ALL of that crap down, store it and pack it back up into the attic and spend two days on a hot pad.

Next year, wash, rinse, repeat.

Its become a yearly ritual (I've been married to this gal for 37 years).... There, I'm feeling a bit better now
Old 12-04-2016, 04:33 PM
DZAUTO
Race Director

Received 3,772 Likes on 1,674 Posts
2023 C1 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2015 C1 of the Year Finalist

Frank,
We USED to do the same exact thing. Last year, I cleared EVERYTHING away from the short wall of the garage and we neatly stacked 10 BIG tubs of decorations and 2 trees along the wall. This still left room to just barely squeeze the Cutlass and Chevelle next to (ALMOST touching the tubs) each other and still be able to get them out. Next week, we'll back out the Cutlass and Chevelle and simply carry the tubs and trees into the house without any back straining!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why the heck didn't we do this 20yrs ago???????????
Old 12-05-2016, 04:46 PM
Frankie the Fink
Team Owner

Received 7,082 Likes on 4,736 Posts
Army

Almost there Tom, I bought 6 stainless steel (with free delivery) cabinets from Sams' Club on Black Friday ($149 apiece)....the stuff from the shelves goes into the cabinets and the Christmas stuff on the attic goes on the shelves this year... Maybe it'll save my marriage..
Attached Images  

Last edited by Frankie the Fink; 12-05-2016 at 05:10 PM.
Old 12-06-2016, 11:48 PM
Stan's Customs
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 88 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by Frankie the Fink
Not to get too far off topic but wifey and I are having our annual Christmas battle. I wrench my back every year getting 8 Tupperware bins of Christmas decorations/ornaments and TWO artificial Christmas trees out of the attic each year. I bust my backside putting all this crap up in and outside the house for 3-4 days. We have NO kids at home and live in Florida and my home is now gussied up like a New Orleans house of ill repute...

Four weeks later I take ALL of that crap down, store it and pack it back up into the attic and spend two days on a hot pad.

Next year, wash, rinse, repeat.

Its become a yearly ritual (I've been married to this gal for 37 years).... There, I'm feeling a bit better now

Yep here too...until I procrastinated often enough that my wife has decided that calling our Grandson over to unload the attic was less painful...for us both ..LOL!
Old 12-07-2016, 12:38 AM
babbah
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 103 Likes on 97 Posts

This tool is always what the female driver in front of me is doing her eye lashes with while she is driving on the freeway at 65mph!!
Women drivers!!!! Geez!!!!!
Old 12-07-2016, 06:36 PM
R66
Le Mans Master

Received 1,534 Likes on 1,036 Posts

OOOOOH my God, how many of these things relate to me??

My wife use to wear more makeup than skin. I told her I wasn't going to marry her if she didn't throw that s****t away. Sometimes I regret that demand. Especially one night when I came home with some makeup on my collar.

Her eyelash curler was always gummed up with the stuff they put on to make the eyelashes look fuller, like Eddie from the Musters.

My wife is still a hooker, but she is not very good. She has yet to get the chain to stay hooked while the HO and I pick up the load. I always have to do it myself

My comb only has two teeth, all I need for my hair, the only one I have left. And my brush, a gift from my daughter, has no bristles.

Forgot the tubs of xmas in the basement. She makes sure all of them weigh more than I do, and always wants them on the top shelves.

Last edited by R66; 12-07-2016 at 06:38 PM. Reason: xmas
Old 12-07-2016, 07:17 PM
aclassicnut
Pro

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
Veteran

prostate straighter outer

Quick Reply: Off Topic "mystery tool"