Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

1957 Frame-Great condition

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 04:36 PM
steve58
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1957 Frame-Great condition

I am in the process of a body-off on my '58 and have replaced the 1957 frame it sat on with a '58, so I have this '57 frame, great condition with no rust holes, just a few minor areas of surface rust and virtually no pitting. It does have a repair inside the left hand rear frame rail above the tire... It looks like a small square scab welded on, and would not be hard to repair. I have pictures coming, but if anyone is interested, it is available for $3,000 and is located about 20 miles east of Cincinnati. Unfortunately, this is a pick up only, although if you want to do all the coordinating, leg work and pick up arrangements with a common carrier, I will consider that too (I'm in Maryland, not Ohio--the car is in Ohio). Let me know-in the mean time, I will post pictures in the next day or so. I will even be able to give you the stamped vin number as soon as I can have the guy relay it to me. Email me with any questions.

Thanks, Steve

Quick Reply: 1957 Frame-Great condition