Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

ABS Power Brake Electric Brakes - SAVE $$$

Old 01-22-2013, 11:33 PM
mikey
Melting Slicks

Received 135 Likes on 64 Posts

Default ABS Power Brake Electric Brakes - SAVE $$$

I have the ABS Power Brake electric power brake kit for sale. I used this on my '64. This is the 10-56 kit sold by them for $1300 new. I have the complete setup plus an extra pump brand new. I will sell it all for $800, including the extra pump! That's over half off and it's good as new!
One pump uses a distribution block (included) so that the accumulator can be mounted away from the pump if desired. The other (new) pump has a direct port for the accumulator to thread into, eliminating the dist. block and the short hard line. I wanted to package mine differently, so I got the second pump with remote accumulator.

If you have wanted power brakes with normal 9" booster feel but don't have the room, or don't have enough vacuum, or simply don't want the booster displaying so prominently in your engine bay, then this setup can solve that! Hide the pump and accumulator anywhere below the level of the master cylinder, even under the car completely out of the engine bay if desired!

Old 01-23-2013, 05:14 PM
Ken Sungela
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 647 Likes on 276 Posts

PM sent. I'm first in line...I called it....
Old 01-23-2013, 11:17 PM
mikey
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by ksungela
PM sent. I'm first in line...I called it....
Ken,
Yes you are! Apologies, my PM box runs too full, I can be reached on my email at michael.ellis1@verizon.net

I took it out of my car because I wanted to go to a more traditional look under the hood, with a vacuum booster. Originally I could not run a booster, until I finally found a 7" single that I think will work. Summit had one before, but it was backordered for months and months (they kept changing my delivery date.) Finally now I have one and got it mounted successfully with my LS2 swap so I'm not needing the electric setup anymore.

Shoot me an email if you want it.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:30 PM
mikey
Melting Slicks

Default Sold!

SOLD!

Get notified of new replies

To ABS Power Brake Electric Brakes - SAVE $$$

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ABS Power Brake Electric Brakes - SAVE $$$