Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

F.S.63 outer window wipe S.S.trim

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 03:28 PM
66racer
Drifting

Received 60 Likes on 56 Posts

Default F.S.63 outer window wipe S.S.trim

One correct driver side vert. small dia.S.S. 4 holes,4 clips.1 63 coupe pass. side curve at rear ,new wipe. 185.00 each plus ship.Due to remote area,poor provider service & old computer service not able to post pic and emailing pics is iffy.email or Call for more info 5754036653 Elmer
Old 05-06-2013, 07:58 PM
splidecision63
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello Elmer,
How was Pate Tx? Did U make any good deals? I assume this is a coupe ss you have for sale. The rear piece U have is it the small or long piece?
Tell me more about the other piece.
Thanks George
Guess Who
Old 05-07-2013, 08:58 AM
66racer
Drifting

Received 60 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by geo1rem
Hello Elmer,
How was Pate Tx? Did U make any good deals? I assume this is a coupe ss you have for sale. The rear piece U have is it the small or long piece?
Tell me more about the other piece.
Thanks George
Guess Who
George It was good to see you,saw A lot of old vette buddies there that is the best part of Pate . I sold a lot of parts at Pate with a trailer load of parts I was a motivated seller if they were interested I sold it one guy had A project 63,another a 66 another A 65.Ernie Sims is working on 3-67s he was my best costumer ---Read the add again the pass side outer 63 coupe window trim on door --it has small curve up at rear .I have no rear coupe window trim Elmer
Old 05-07-2013, 10:57 PM
splidecision63
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 66racer
George It was good to see you,saw A lot of old vette buddies there that is the best part of Pate . I sold a lot of parts at Pate with a trailer load of parts I was a motivated seller if they were interested I sold it one guy had A project 63,another a 66 another A 65.Ernie Sims is working on 3-67s he was my best costumer ---Read the add again the pass side outer 63 coupe window trim on door --it has small curve up at rear .I have no rear coupe window trim Elmer
I think I got the best deal. On the way out, I found a set of C1 windshield post for 10.00. One was perfect tab still attached, the other one had the tab broken but, the chrome was very good.
I will call U tomorrow.
George

Get notified of new replies

To F.S.63 outer window wipe S.S.trim

Quick Reply: F.S.63 outer window wipe S.S.trim